Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 7, 2009
Here's a quote for you: "Never judge a book by its cover." I have to admit that I was seduced by the beautiful book cover! I'd been looking for a great quote book to have on hand, and as there are so many random quote books on the market, I naturally picked the one that was aligned with my visual tastes. True, it's a nicely edited book, and I'm sure I will use it as a reference from time to time, but I think I was expecting more contemporary quotes. Or at least quotes that are not as holier-than-thou and preachy. Not to say that all the quotes in this book are religious, but imagine, if you will, a school teacher shaking her finger at you while you hang your head in shame....
on May 23, 2014
IT HASN'T LEFT THE BATHROOM SINCE. MAKES A GREAT GIFT. FOREWARD BY KURT VONNEGUT. GOOD TO KEEP IN THE CAR IF YOU EVER GET STUCK, OR TO TAKE TO A DOCTOR'S OR DENTIST APPT. --GET WISE IN YOUR DOWNTIME.