Vanessa James, Amazon customer
117 Basic Chicken Recipes from our Cooking Even Guys Can Do! Series is designed for everyone who needs a basic chicken recipe book, even gals. Seniors, students, married, unmarried, all can all use this book to get started or to add to their repertoire.
You’re home from work, tired and hungry—what will you fix for dinner? You're home alone and you want to have a tasty meal—what will you do? Your kids are over on the weekend, or your grand-kids are over, and they’re hungry—what options do you have?
Tired of takeout? Fast food? Or microwave dinners every night? Want a good, home–cooked meal? You need a good recipe book.
You want a basic recipe book, not one that has grand recipes that are difficult. You want to learn the basics before you book Carnegie Hall for your debut.
This recipe book has 117 chicken recipes that are tasty. Most are quick and easy. Many are quicker than ordering take-out.
Each recipe has a superior format:
- The fun part: a section about the recipe that is entertaining. Most recipes are related to an old movie or TV show.
- A section where you can see at a glance the time each recipe will take, the number of servings, and the difficulty.
- Each ingredient begins with its name listed first, making it easy to use for shopping and to know what you'll need next while making the recipe in your kitchen.
- Directions are clear and logical, set out line by line like a check list. Each paragraph has one step.
- Recipes are in American measures plus metric and Celsius.
"One of the best things about this book is that at the beginning of each recipe it gives you the prep time, cooking time, and level of difficulty. This is especially helpful when my boyfriend cooks because he can flip through and find the easier recipes and cook them."
anduffy3, Amazon customer