Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 3, 2012
Nice Collection to Start your Kinky Side Exploration! When my girlfriend got obsessed with "Fifty Shades of Grey" books, she started looking around for some toys for us to experience the kinky fun of bondage described so vividly in those books. So this kit was our first shot. It's OK, but it is mostly oriented towards females - from its color to its compilation. Also just as it's title suggests it is "Basic". If you are an experienced BDSM activist - try something else - there are other kinky kits available. As for beginners - it's a perfect start. My GF still enjoys the play when we practice "Fifty Shades" Red Room activities. And she adores anything pink.
on January 22, 2014
I love all of this collection. Hell, I can not even find where I put it, but your man would be happy to see you in it and just to spice up things. Can't go wrong.
on July 3, 2013
this is nothing as shown in the pic. the thong, the handcuffs and the blindfold were no where near as pictured. I got this kit and I wasted money on it. there is no frill on anything and the handcuffs were not pink it was red. will not recommend at all!!!!!
on August 27, 2013
This was not what I order it says pink yeah it was red and velco that was used once and already coming apart the whole reason I wanted it was bc its pink thays not what I got I'm pissed