5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
perfect
Published 2 months ago by Laura Porto

2.0 out of 5 stars Whatch it carefully
This jeans are very skinny and haves an upper waist, you shuould whatch your size carefully, the color is darker than it seems in the picture so you notice the washed parts at distance, the backpockets design make this look like a girl jean. I didn't like it very much, but hey, i will be using it for blading, so the price it's ok for the end this jean will have.
Published 6 months ago by Santiago Lopez Garcia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars Toxic, June 4, 2014
Zma (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
These jeans have a great cut, HOWEVER, they have a very strong chemical odor. I've washed these jeans 9x. They still smell. I tried to wear them one day-after 6 hours of wear my legs smelled like gasoline. That can't be good. They also dont have a typical denim material. After a wash they are almost crunchy. Like a cross between fabric and paper. To return these I have to pay shipping back to India from the U.S. I wouldn't buy these unless you want to invite cancer to your testicles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Whatch it carefully, March 7, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants but way too long, February 23, 2014
I am a 29W and a 30L, they came alot sooner than expected but when I tried them on, they were too long. I would have given these pants 5 stars had it not been for the length. I am going to take these pants to the tailor which will resolve this small issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars too long, December 26, 2013
my son is 5 8 and they are way too long!!but he says thats ok?we will see if he wears them,so far he has not,but nice designs,and they look real trendy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good pair of jeans, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Basics Men's Casual Solid Blue Cotton elastane Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
Nice pair of jeans. I wear a 32-34 and the 32 fit nicely, they're quite long though, not that I'm complaining. They're not skin tight like some stretch jeans, I really like the fit. They are a bit tight in the crotch area and a good bit darker than the picture, hence the 4 star rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 19, 2014
That pants are very good, but color pants they send is much clearer, is not exactly the same color.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, September 17, 2014