5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?
This is a pretty good product. The only disappointment was the "Flogger". Please, I've thrown away better ones then that. That is the only issue I have found.
Published on October 27, 2012 by Christopher M. Ostrowski

3.0 out of 5 stars ..
it doesn't come in the packaging shown. balls are very very small whip is cheap and lubricant bottle is very small. not worth the price.
Published 15 months ago by jennifer shaw

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Basik Kinky Kit of Sex Toys Used in the SHADES Trilogy (Health and Beauty)
wonderful product lots of variety and adds some spice to the bedroom my only complaint is the flogger is really flimsy and i wish the tassels were a little thicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, October 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT KICK FROM A BASIC KIT, December 15, 2012
This small but potent kit includes a great selection of quality "basic" sex toys for any couple to enjoy. Great value for the money, no doubt it delivers the kick and will help you to make a spark in your bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 8, 2013
This was a nice set of toys for my wife to try. Good set for beginners who aren't sure yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, July 7, 2013
Great for a couple trying some of the things in the book. i would recommend this for the beginners trying this out

3.0 out of 5 stars .., September 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars huh???, August 2, 2013
I guess I should've looked closer at the contents. figured it would be a bit more creative. usable, just wanted more

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak @ best, July 28, 2013
Not a very exciting set up not that I expected more "toys" but what was there turned out to be weak . Should have acquired more of them I suppose.

3.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY AS SHOWN.., April 11, 2013
They are toys just for fun!! Havent used them but feel they are not for real purposes!! I was just curious!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE COMPANY!!, January 6, 2013
I received this and the ONLY thing in that picture thats correct is the so called whip which was extremely cheaply made and so brittle it had some strands on it broken or on the way to being broken, the package was missing an entire item, and this has NOTHING to do with Fifty Shades of Grey, which I feel was misadvertised because all of the products are cheap and in no way branded by or affiliated with the book, it made me angry, I mean it came with this cheap cardboard box with a "french tickler" that looked like it came from a freakin gas station do NOT bother with these people because I have left them messages wanting my money refunded and nobody calls me back its a SCAM AND RIP OFF! I am contacting Amazon and.my bank next! Shame on you for such awful products, I wouldn't want this crap if it was free! I am also going to email the author and or publisher of Fifty Shades of Grey because your false use of that book title is copyright infringement and delete the description all you want I have time and date stamped screen shots of your use of the name Fifty Shades of Grey. I want ALL of my money back. NOW!!

Basik Kinky Kit of Sex Toys Used in the SHADES Trilogy