Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on January 18, 2006
Simply put, this is the best face soap I've used. I have sensitive skin and this soap is gentle, produces nice suds, and prevents blemishes. It's great.
on August 31, 2005
I love this soap. I have adult acne and it is one thing that really keeps it at bay. It works better than prescriptions.
on September 27, 2011
Sorry to bring down the glowing reviews for this bar...however this made my face ITCH like no other! At first I thought this cleans my face really well..but then when I patted my face dry I felt a thin residue on my face that was difficult to rinse off, which I think was the cause of the the itchniness. Or perhaps I had reaction to one of the ingredients..who knows? I really wanted to like this bar..however it just did not work for me! Perhaps it is best for people that do not have hypersensitive skin like me. This is promptly getting chucked in the garbage, good thing it was dirt cheap off of amazon!
on July 3, 2012
i still breakout after continued use. Blackheads still there. It's very gentle on skin though and won't burn your eyes. With good oil control but won't last the whole day. I still prefer the vitamin soap, it has more control on blackheads.
on April 29, 2009
This is the best soap for acne out there. I was cursed with acne-prone, oily, and extremely sensitive skin! Do you know how hard that is to effectively clean without irritating? Hard! Thank god I found this soap, it cleans my face and keeps blemishes away without irritating. Perfect.
on August 10, 2012
This is the best soap. Basis has always been the best. I'm thrilled they now make the antibacterial soap because Cetaphil simply doesn't do it for my face. Basis is simply the best.
on January 18, 2011
This is the best soap you can buy. Keeps acne and oils in control without drying. The perfect balance and very reasonably priced. Shipped promptly and on time.
on December 3, 2012
but for a temporary, problem time i had a while back.. I used this bar for the week or two it lasted... i dont like the residue it leaves.
on November 19, 2007
I have used this soap for over 5 years and it is definitely the only thing that has helped my adult acne.
on November 27, 2009
This soap was recommended by my dermatologist. It leaves your face with a very clean feeling.

See 1 answered question