5.0 out of 5 stars great soap
Simply put, this is the best face soap I've used. I have sensitive skin and this soap is gentle, produces nice suds, and prevents blemishes. It's great.
Published on January 18, 2006 by L. Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars itchy mess
Published on September 27, 2011 by Aloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars great soap, January 18, 2006
L. Newton (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Basis All Clear Bar, 4 oz, Antibacterial cleansing bar (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Basis, August 31, 2005
I love this soap. I have adult acne and it is one thing that really keeps it at bay. It works better than prescriptions.

1.0 out of 5 stars itchy mess, September 27, 2011
Sorry to bring down the glowing reviews for this bar...however this made my face ITCH like no other! At first I thought this cleans my face really well..but then when I patted my face dry I felt a thin residue on my face that was difficult to rinse off, which I think was the cause of the the itchniness. Or perhaps I had reaction to one of the ingredients..who knows? I really wanted to like this bar..however it just did not work for me! Perhaps it is best for people that do not have hypersensitive skin like me. This is promptly getting chucked in the garbage, good thing it was dirt cheap off of amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Acne Soap, April 29, 2009
This is the best soap for acne out there. I was cursed with acne-prone, oily, and extremely sensitive skin! Do you know how hard that is to effectively clean without irritating? Hard! Thank god I found this soap, it cleans my face and keeps blemishes away without irritating. Perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars couldnt use all the time, December 3, 2012
but for a temporary, problem time i had a while back.. I used this bar for the week or two it lasted... i dont like the residue it leaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basis Anti-bacterial, August 10, 2012
This is the best soap. Basis has always been the best. I'm thrilled they now make the antibacterial soap because Cetaphil simply doesn't do it for my face. Basis is simply the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars still have acne, July 3, 2012
i still breakout after continued use. Blackheads still there. It's very gentle on skin though and won't burn your eyes. With good oil control but won't last the whole day. I still prefer the vitamin soap, it has more control on blackheads.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my skin!, January 18, 2011
This is the best soap you can buy. Keeps acne and oils in control without drying. The perfect balance and very reasonably priced. Shipped promptly and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cleansing bar, November 19, 2007
I have used this soap for over 5 years and it is definitely the only thing that has helped my adult acne.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Soap, November 27, 2009
W. Bechem (Staunton, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This soap was recommended by my dermatologist. It leaves your face with a very clean feeling.