Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Style Name: Carbon Steel Strap|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 19, 2014
I got this expensive watch band for my Basis. The band looked great the first day. Well I touched the band after touching my face. So I had a bit of makeup on my fingers. Well that was the first of many many stains. I have now had this band for a few weeks and it's so stained from touching anything that it looks embarrassing.

I contacted customer service and they said that this is typical and the white band shouldn't touch anything even clothing (they dye on your clothing will stain it). Well that's not that useful. I had I bought the band from basis I could have sent it back. But since I bought it here, I'm stuck.

I have tried contacting the customer service more to see if there were other options, but they didn't return my email. I have also tried contacting them on Facebook but they just deleted my post. So I guess they really aren't that interested in customer satisfaction.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Gail, thanks for your review! We're sorry about your customer service experience. We're always striving to find better ways to help our users.

We also apologize if the strap didn't work out like you hoped. Please know that you can return your strap to Amazon for a refund if it's within 30 days of your purchase. Hope this helps!
[[ASIN:B00GJG69MC Basis White Strap]]
on October 1, 2014
The stock metal/faux leather band that came with my Basis works fine. This other one pops off constantly, after about a week of use. It looks cool, but it's not worth the money. They should just take it off the market.
on November 2, 2014
The plastic faded us I used it and it also got stained with other colors. My clothes perhaps?
on November 3, 2014
Is turning yellow after a month. I don't smoke or work digging holes. I'm usually in a office or running/cycling and for some reason it's turning yellow.
on October 18, 2014
Band kept detaching. Returned.
on August 27, 2014
This band is not the same quality as the normal Black Basis band. Both the hardness of the strap as well as the durability of it are lacking. It scoffs very quickly and gets yellow in no time.
on September 23, 2014
I received this band along with the 2014 edition of the Basis Tracker. Right tracker, wrong band. Too bad the seller didn't let me know before selling it to me as it is now 4 days too late to return it. :/
on May 20, 2015
I could put it in my watch!
on December 2, 2014
Stiff and wouldn't stay connected to Basis
on September 18, 2014
Any band with white same problem. funny how the mfr ignores these comments even here and responds with the party line.

See 1 answered question