Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Basix 10-Inch Suction Cup Dong, Black
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 22, 2011
It's intimidating to hold this thing in your hands.

It took lots of lube and a bit of patience, but I learned a lot about my body working this thing in. It's got just the right firmness, and in addition to having about 8.5" of insertable length, it's very thick; probably a little over 2" in diameter (I read on another site that it was 2.25"). Once you get past its thickest point and it slides in it's absolutely wonderful. I was sore the first day, so I took a break until I wasn't sore anymore. After the second time, I could take it without too much trouble... and once you get used to it it's hard to put it down.

Light clean scent right out of the box, not overpowering at all really.

Suction cup works very well.

Overall, a great choice for anyone who enjoys a bigger, more intense experience.
on October 17, 2015
I bought this as the natural (so to speak) progression from the Basix 7.5” Dong. The 10” little brother was just the right size in my earlier days, by which I mean just a bit too big. But those days are long gone and I am moving, not so much onward and upward, but I guess you would say inward and upward. I’ll be soon introducing myself to his cousin, Basix Rubber Works - Huge 12 Inch Dong with Suction Cup. I like very much the rubber Basix uses which is 100 percent phthalates and latex free, environmentally safe and hypoallergenic. But for me it’s as much the feel of it. It’s stiff but not hard, not unlike real human flesh, it’s pliable and gives to the touch. Yes, I’ve felt harder real ones, and maybe one or two larger, but I’ve never had one that could beat this for endurance!
on July 11, 2015
I have a few dildos this size but this one is my favorite. flexible enough to follow the inside of your body and firm enough to ride like crazy. the texture is perfect. it pulls my lips out over an inch on the out-stroke and feels wonderful. orgasm time! it has a little odor but will go away after a few washings in the dishwasher. well worth the money.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this because I thought it would be nice and after opening it, I took note of the size and features. The Texture is very nice and the rubber is very smooth for a very intimate feel. I recommend this because for the price, it is well worth it.
on July 30, 2015
Suction cup tore wih first use. Went right into garbage. Not that thick either. Do yourself a favor and get the Shane Diesel. It's worth extra bucks and much better material and size.
on March 15, 2016
This thing is absolutely amazing. Smooth and feels fantastic. Have used as strapon on me and it is by far my favorite. 12 inch one is great too.
on January 12, 2015
You're getting a 10" dong here. Plain and simple, and really, it does the job. More than. Its fairly thick, a good 2 or just under inches circumference. Got this one to use with the red one, to use at the same time and yes, very happy with them! Which ever end you choose to use it in, I'd still take it easy with it. Ive been a fan of Basix products for a while, never had a single problem with anything theyve made.
on March 16, 2015
This dong is the biggest baddest dildo I have ever seen. It has been imbued with a life force. Upon opening the package it started to jump around the room like a ping pong ball. Nobody could catch it. Then it ate all the chips and drank the beer.
on January 31, 2013
Great price. Many others in the romance stores are more expensive and not as sturdy. The free gift that came with it gave a personal touch that made it extra worthwhile.
on August 26, 2015
I've had it for 3 years now and finally wore it out. It was a great prep tool and now I'm thinking of going to a bigger size.

See 1 answered question