Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

50%
50%
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 12, 2011
As someone who lacked any kind of skill when it came to basketball I really needed something
that would help take me to the next level, and to be honest I think I found it thanks to this
book. Orginally I bought the Kindle version of this book and I was really impressed with what I
saw. Not only did it really help me improve my basic skills set but it helped me prepare better
mentally, which I thought what was great. I enjoyed it so much that I thought I had to buy this
physical copy of the book because I've already had a few people ask to read it on my kindle, so I
thought I'd buy the actual book so my friends can read that.
on September 12, 2012
One of the few books I have aver wanted to take back or request a refund (which I quickly did).

These "tips" are a collection of short points that are logical, but sadly enough could be applied to a variety of real-world activities. I don't need this book to tell me I need to jump high in basketball, and that squats help develop the muscles needed to do so.

The writeup provided for each "tip" is too short to be of any real benefit, and the book can be read in about 10 minutes. How this was ever priced at $9.99 is beyond me. Not even worth .99c unfortunately. Stay away - don't say I didn't warn you.