5.0 out of 5 stars value
These are very comfortable socks, good quality, and good fit at a very affordable price. I'll be ordering more in the future.
Published on November 16, 2012 by Tim

3.0 out of 5 stars good
shipping took longer than expected and i actually found socks that were at a comparable price in century 21 but i would still recommend. soft and a great present!
Published on December 28, 2012 by Jen

5.0 out of 5 stars value, November 16, 2012
Tim (PORTLAND, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars good variety, August 21, 2012
What is there to say about socks? They feel nice and comfy, and have a neat argyle touch. I personally just like the variety, not that anyone would be paying attention to the color of my socks anyways.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Bass Men's Argyle Dress And Casual Socks (Apparel)
These socks fit great and look and look good. I have no complaints, they have stayed nice after many washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work socks, February 13, 2013
These are holding up well after two months, add great style to my husband's wardrobe at a low cost. He loves the variety of colors and they are comfy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Revised review - 4 stars down to 2, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Bass Men's Argyle Dress And Casual Socks (Apparel)
OK, well below is my original review in which I gave this product 4 stars just because of the feel and without any experience with the durability. Now, here it is a mere 4 months later and one of the socks has a large hole in it.

The last argyle socks I bought were Gold Toe and they lasted for years, which is great.

Therefore, I've lowered my rating from 4 stars to 2. I did not give them 1 star because I'm guessing the big box stores generic brand socks would last less than 4 months. But, this is just a guess.

Don't waste your money on these.

Original review:
I've never rated socks and I haven't owned these long enough to give them a durability rating. If these socks last 5 years, I'll come back and change my rating. Other than that they seem fine. Thinner than I expected. Maybe they are intended for summer wear, who knows. It doesn't say anywhere in the product details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son loves the Argyles!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Bass Men's Argyle Dress And Casual Socks (Apparel)
These socks were a gift for our son who is a very picky person. He requested socks for Christmas and these are some that we picked from. He loves the color, sizing and the warmth.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacking in quality, January 2, 2013
I really liked the appearance and fit of the socks.
They had many loose and hanging threads upon arrival. After wearing 3 or 4 times began to develop holes in the toes. I have never had this happen for any other pair of sock unless I had been wearing them for years...

3.0 out of 5 stars good, December 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Socks, January 30, 2015
Two years later these are still holding up.