5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes
Published on September 22, 2011 by Audrey Gallant

2.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are deceiving
I ordered dark brown, thinking I would receive a dark brown sole as in the pictures. When I got the shoes they did not look at all like the ones I ordered. They look more like the olive ones. Shoes are brown, but the picture does not match. I got the beige sole with brown shoes. Not what I was expecting to get. Beware pictures are deceiving
Published on June 7, 2012 by JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, September 22, 2011
I'm a female who likes buying men's white bucks. I have been buying them for about 15 years. I have purchased from several different companies, and these for the price, are very good. In the past, I haven't bought Bass because I don't like how they plastered their name on the outside for all to see. These didn't have the big Bass logo on them, so I bought them. Thanks Bass for getting over yourself..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starter's buck, January 23, 2012
Chance B. (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
These bucks are very decent. The price point was very appealing. I really like the shoes for the most part. My significant other, not so much. My only gripe about the shoes is that they seem to run large. Of course these are white suede, so one has to be extremely careful not to get them too dirty. Although dirt is inevitable in the long run. After awhile they will become "dirty" bucks, which are equally cool in their own right.

Overall: Great shoes, just size down one size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are deceiving, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Bass Men's Brockton Oxford (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, August 23, 2010
hcmelo "HCM" (West Greenwich) - See all my reviews
Fit as expected. Looks great. Soft to walk in. Well made. Finishing looks great not cheap. Worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and as advertised, June 15, 2012
Great shoes for the price when on sale. Nice padding in the sole, the shoe has a very full toe box so it is not slim looking if that's what you're looking for. Great shoes overall, 4 stars because of the slightly weird shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable AND awesome, July 14, 2012
Zaq (Holland, MI) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes to go with my seersucker suit and they look great with it. I have also worn them with jeans and a nice button up a couple times and have received multiple compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, November 14, 2013
Great quality shoes especially for the price. Great color and the stitching makes the shoe look great. Quality laces as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, May 11, 2013
I have wanted a pair of dusty bucks for a line time. These are perfect. The fit is great and the look with a polo shirt and jeans is just right.

2.0 out of 5 stars They blister the hell out my heels, April 2, 2013
These shoe arrived on time and fit pretty well but blistered my heels heavily even when wear very thick socks. I ended up giving them to Goodwill.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible new design, June 20, 2011
Daniel Orr (Princeton, NJ / New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bass Men's Brockton Oxford (Apparel)
I've owned four pairs of Bass "Bucks" and have worn each until they were literally falling off my feet. The pair that I am returning today is the first pair that I've purchased with a new design. While the shoes are advertised as "leather" and past pairs have been almost all suede, the balance of these is "man made materials." They are rigid and uncomfortable. Moreover, there is a bizarre new tread that look like golf cleats. I'm switching brands.

Bass Men's Brockton Oxford