Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bass Men's Buckingham Oxford
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$89.25 - $109.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 8, 2013
These are very classy looking, high-quality shoes. They seem to be well-built and are comfortable. There is a small name patch on the bottom of the sole, and while it looks cool, no one will ever know it's there but you. However, these shoes seem to have a design flaw, in that the heels are, first, made of a somewhat spongy material, and secondly, (and worse) there are several grooves that run across the heel that love to trap pebbles of every size! It never fails that I get at least one pebble that lodges in one of the grooves and it stays there tightly until I am able to remove it. It doesn't matter if the pebble is 1/8" or 3/8" it will get trapped in one of the grooves. I can see where it might be a real problem if you go from outside to inside where you have a hardwood floor. The heel should be redesigned. Otherwise, it is a very nice shoe that never goes out of style.
on June 12, 2015
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT! Having been a Bass loyalist for over three decades, this product is crap. After wearing it to the office for one month, it disintegrated. the upper sole detached from the lower.
review image
on September 29, 2014
Have owned many Bass products in the past, all high quality. These shoes are nowhere close. The "Bass" label on the bottom looks sewn on and as soon as you pull out the liner that says "Bass" from inside, you can see the soles are not made by the same company.

Very disappointed in how this product is represented and the very poor quality of it upon arrival.
on November 3, 2014
The shoes came promptly in the mail. When I received them I didn't care for the shoes at all. They look good in the photos and In person. The problem is that they are cheaply made. When you wear them you can instantly feel them stretch causing you to feel like there about to slip off your feet during every step. I wear a size 13 and that's what I ordered. I wouldn't advise buying.
on April 7, 2014
Shoe wore out very quickly, seams came apart and frayed, heel wore down very quickly in comparison to other shoes I have.
on March 7, 2016
I normally wear a 9, but really wanted these in black, so I purchased the 9.5 figuring I could live with the extra room. As it turns out, they fit as they would for a size 9, so beware if you buy these. You may consider going up to the next half size.
on November 4, 2015
I would give these GH Bass Suede Buckingham Oxfords a zero star rating but it wasn't possible. The suede is more like cheap velvet and scuffs very easily. Right after the warranty expired the inner heel piece snapped off a metal brace holding it in place. I called GH Bass, but they would not stand behind their product, and said there was nothing they could do for me. These shoes were not inexpensive, but are constructed very cheaply. They obviously do not care about their customers,so I am leaving this review to warn others from being ripped off. Save your money and look elsewhere! Buyer beware!!,
review image review image
on March 17, 2016
I have only worn them one time so far, so they still have that new feel to them like any new shoe. They should feel more comfortable when "broken in". Bass shoes are on the narrow side, which is fine in my case. I normally wear a B width. My size 10 D is closer to a C width shoe. I wear heavier socks to make them less loose feeling. I bought these white shoes to wear with a pair or white pants. The only other white shoes I could find were white patent leather, which I did not want.
on April 1, 2015
I bought a total of 4 different Bass Men's Buckingham Oxfords: Tan, Taupe, Petrol Blue and Hummus. I ordered the hummus only because I saw it was on sale for around $35 dollars and, considering how amazing the previous pairs were, I had no doubt the latter would be as perfect. As I suspected, the look and feel of the material of all are amazing; however, size wise, the hummus differs from the others.
When I ordered the Tan and Taupe oxfords I tested a variety of other sizes such as the 8.5 and the 9.5. After receiving them, I realized that they were all the same size. My suspicions were confirmed with the Petrol Blue oxfords. Thus, I ordered the Hummus size 9 without any backups; however, when it arrived, it was noticeably smaller than the other three. Even so, I attempted to wear them after heavily adjusting the laces but it still proved too painful. Even though I would like to replace them, it seems that option is unavailable.
on February 9, 2016
So far so good, haven't worn them much but they appear to be of good quality - certainly worth the $48. These are not the traditional Bass bucks w the little green Bass logo on the back / side, like ideas used to as a younger guy, but they're still pretty damn snazzy. Like I said, for the price you can't beat it.