5.0 out of 5 stars Love them
Well made, very comfortable, classic look. Careful with polishes and sprays though...test on a less conspicuous spot before applying everywhere.
Published on March 4, 2011 by LongPig

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
I was very disappointed when I recieved this shoe. It wasn't the color I ordered then It wasn't the right size. So suggest you get this product at another place besides this one
Published 14 months ago by Lakee Westbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Two years old and still look great, January 1, 2012
I'vr had these shoes for more than two years now and they still look, feel and wear great. No, I don't wear them everyday and I don't wear them in the winter (I live in Chicago) but all spring and summer with khakis and jeans as well as in the fall with cords and they go well with each type of pant style. I get compliments on them all the time and I know when I wear them they'll look great. Recently purchased same shoe in another color for some change of pace and I know they'll wear just as nicely as these have.

They fit true to size and color is correct to pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Saddles!, March 8, 2010
A Kid's Review
This is the perfect dress casual saddle shoe that goes with Dockers or slacks. A great quality for the price; I had a seem that hit on my foot that I went to a shoe repair shop to get stretched and now they are perfect. I get compliments on them every time I wear them. I even have one of my CPA buddies ordering a pair for himself!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, March 21, 2014
Love my Bass Burlington oxfords!!! They fit according to size, look great, and are very comfortable. Great choice and price

5.0 out of 5 stars E IGHT HOURS, March 8, 2014
Wore to work on the first day. EIGHT hours on my feet in retail. They were very comfortable. Will enjoy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars An updated blast from the past!, May 11, 2013
I remember wearing these years ago when they only came in white/black and were called "Archie" shoes since Archie wore them in the comic books. Although the fit was somewhat narrow I took a chance and ordered a 7.5 which was ok but I won't be able to wear a really thick sock with it. The shoe is light weight, and what's not to like about the cream color with red? this shoe can be dressed up or down, is comfortable, stylish, and has become a conversation piece when others from my generation (I'm proudly 60) see them. I look forward to getting all the colors! Well done G.H. Bass for continuing to make this updated classic and KUDOS to Amazon for carrying them!

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOES STYLISH AND COOL !, May 2, 2013
These shoes are stylish and very comfortable. I have several pairs of Bass saddle shoes and they always seem to be true to size, well constructed and great looking !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Shoes !!, March 8, 2013
Raul Valencia (Orlando, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Excelent service and the shoes great!! I will buy again. They arrive on time and the product was like they advertised .

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, February 25, 2013
I received these the other day and was impressed. These shoes are classy looking and extremely light weight - they may be the lightest shoe I've ever owned (including sneakers). They were a little stiff at first, but I noticed them breaking in after a couple hours of wear.

A couple of things need to be mentioned, though: First, these run a little bit small. I typically wear a 10.5, but after reading reviews on these shoes elsewhere, I ordered a 10 and they fit nicely. The second issue has already been mentioned by another amazon reviewer, but the contrast between the browns isn't as obvious as it appears in the photos. Still a very nice looking shoe.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes., October 6, 2012
I really like the look of these shoes. They are stylish and comfortable. The only issue I had was their tightness at first. They were really hard to get on and off the first couple of times. They have loosened up as I've worn them.

Bass Men's Burlington Oxford