5.0 out of 5 stars Bass is Boss!!
The color is sassy, the fit is true to size, they're comfortable as all get out, they look great on......what's not to like.....BUY them!!!!
Published on November 24, 2012 by 411shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not real patent- leather
Published 22 months ago by Candace R. Lacroix

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not real patent- leather, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
The shoes seem to be high-quality, but if you are ordering these because they are real leather- THEY ARE NOT. You can see at the seems that this is not leather as it says in the description there are tiny fibers and it has two bonded layers and it says right inside the tongue "all man made materials". I bought these because I like leather shoes for the durability, look, and because they stretch to fit your feet nicely. I was really bummed that I had to send them back. They should really correct the product description. I would not discourage anyone form buying these shoes, just to be aware that the description is wrong.

Also I ordered a size down as many have suggested and it was too small. Order your size, or maybe a half size down at the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bass is Boss!!, November 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Class-fort, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
Love love love, These shoes are comfortable and classy! They make big feet look short and demure. I wish they were available in brown. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Shiny In Person, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
Great shoe, fit and look. the only thing is that I wanted patent leather and these looked shiny in the picture and is described as "shiny". Not shiny but love them anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars bass silver shoe, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
I had to return these shoes even though they were
very lovely. They don't lace up very high (usually
oxfords have five holes) because there is only three
holes for lacing. Therefore, they didn't give me the
support in the arch that I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Big, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
I am normally a size 10 and I ordered a size 10. These shoes are made big so I would suggest ordering a size or a 1/2 down. They are made very well, nice quality shoe but I had to return them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs large and wide, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
I was hoping to add these cute black patent oxfords to my collection, but unfortunately I could not and had to return them. They're cut pretty large and very wide (I ordered a M). However, the style of the shoe is cute, and were comfortable when I tried them on.

3.0 out of 5 stars White dressy sport., April 7, 2013
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
ike the shoe, however they are a little stiff. Not as comfortable as my previous pair in regular leaher.but similar style.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Them!!!!, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
I ordered these shoes in red and black/white with my fingers crossed that the wide would fit my foot as my feet sometimes swell. They did and I was jumping for joy. While the red color is a shiney patent and the black/white are leather they are super cute and ultra chic. I wore the red with extra fitted black cigarette pants, black v-neck tshirt, and a black casual blazer to a house party and my shoes were a hit. I was looking extra stylish, but in a way that seemed as if I wasn't trying to. Very hip and fresh like I dressed that way everyday. As a person that wears very "safe" colors, red patent shoes was something different for me, but I looooove these shoes. I am on the hunt now for a silver pair in the wide width.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting based on other reviews, but a good product, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Bass Women's Joyce Shoe (Apparel)
The shoes themselves are very attractive and I'd recommend them to anybody looking for a reasonably priced pair of Oxfords. The difference between my expectations based on the comments and the actual product are actually largely positive. For one thing, a number of the comments say that the shoes run large/wide and I was concerned that I would have to return them if they were too loose, but I bought my normal size and found that, if anything, they were slightly tight but in such a way that I expected the tightness to become less of an issue as they're broken in with use. Secondly there was comment that complained that they weren't patent leather as advertised, but they absolutely are - they have quite a shine to them! The only downsides are the the sole is a little thin and that they are slightly stiff, but that's the cost of a shoe in this style I think.

Nice shoe, good price, would recommend to anybody still considering.

Edit: taking a star off after wearing them out for durability - one outing, not much walking and there's already significant damage to the shoes' soles and some of the white colouring has come off of one of the heels. Nice looking shoes and comfortable, but I doubt they'll last long so take that into account.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›