Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Add a little huarache inspiration to your summer ensemble with the Colleen slip-on from Bass®.
- Distressed, nubuck or smooth leather upper with twin goring for easy on-and-off wear.
- Smooth man-made lining massages the foot with each and every step.
- Lightly padded footbed offers amazing comfort and shock absorption.
- Synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Since 1876, when George Henry Bass first entered the shoemaking trade, G.H. Bass & Co. has been committed to crafting the finest, most durable shoes available. For over 120 years, Bass has been recognized as one of America's foremost makers of top-quality footwear. In the spirit of George Henry, Bass continues to offer both timeless classics, like the legendary Weejun, and innovative styles using contemporary materials.
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B005EP2J5U
- Item model number: COLLEEN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned and can be worn with anything.Published 14 months ago by Evie
I may very well order these again! They are comfortable, I just should have gone with a slightly smaller size. I wear them everywhere.Published 18 months ago by Andrea Ainsworth
They are cute but I still don't have them broken in to my foot. It could use more arch support.
I have wide feet. These were extremely narrow. Other then that I did like them. Wish you had them in wide width.Published on October 12, 2013 by Peggy Pressburger
I have purchased Bass shoes before and I can always count on them being comfortable. This pair meets my expectations.Published on July 11, 2013 by Kira
This was a great deal and the shoe is cute! They are wonderful for casual and dressy wear. Glad I bought them.Published on July 11, 2013 by BB
It's a cute shoe, but wider than I'd thought it would be, since I ordered it in a narrow size. Walked right out of the right shoe, as soon as I tried it on. Read morePublished on July 3, 2013 by Beth B.
I really like the shoe, comfortable and reasonably priced, but they run pretty big. I usually wear 8.5 sometimes 9 in flats, in these shoes I would need an 8Published on June 14, 2013 by Diane E. Anderson
I love the way these shoes look but the back rubs way too high on my ankle. The back is pretty stiff so there's no "give" and it rubs terribly. Read morePublished on June 12, 2013 by Skippy123