Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on February 11, 2014
I absolutely love this stuff. During the time I had a bad cold and didn't feel like doing anything other than falling into bed , I tried this in the shower and it was "reinvigorating" , the aroma and steam opened my nasal passages . I felt like a new person , the smell isn't over powering but has a gentle aroma that lasts for a few hours. I add a spearmint lotion afterwards to keep the smell fresh. I have fibromyalgia and even though I know it doesn't decrease the pain , it helps to mentally soothe the body and mind. This is something that I will keep in my bath from now on and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a "lift."
on January 26, 2014
I love the smell, it really is stress reducing. I ordered this lot of 3, gave one as a gift and kept the other 2. I would highly recommend.
on December 6, 2015
The soaps smell really good and they do help to do something that makes you relax somewhat. The smell doesn't stay on you for too long after your shower so the impact is generally really limited to while your showering. For the price, they're kind of a novelty and a little bit of a nice thing to have around for those really tough days or those mornings where you can't get out of bed or have a lot on your mind but I'd recommend having a regular soap on hand and only using this when you really need it.

Generally there probably isn't too much scientific behind the stress relief, it's just good smelling and does help a little.
on June 7, 2014
These do just as they say, they are a great stress relief product and smell great. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants a simple way to feel better and reduce stress.
on November 19, 2015
Arrived one day early! We love this refreshing bath wash. Thank you Amazon! You keep me from having to fight traffic for 45 minutes out to a mall looking fo this product.
on February 20, 2014
I don't care for flowery smelling body washes, lotions, etc. This has a wonderful clean crisp smell that lingers. It lives up to its name.
on December 24, 2013
This product was a great value and worked perfect as a Christmas gift. I received exactly what was shown and it arrived promptly.
on February 11, 2014
I sit and breathe in the frangrant bubbles. I love this bubble bath. It makes the whole bathroom and hallway smell heavenly.
on November 4, 2015
This make your entire bathroom smell great for hours it also keeps relaxed.
on May 26, 2015
Excellent product, bit expensive but worth the money