5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful way to wake up
Until now, I really didn't give any thought to aromatherapy products and their specified purpose. I enjoy lavender at night but never felt like it put me to sleep. Chamomile tea is delicious but it never made me feel more relaxed.

Published 10 months ago by Jessica N.

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the vanilla blackcurrent so I'll stick with that
I don't care for the smell of this that much. I love the vanilla blackcurrent so I'll stick with that.
Published 19 days ago by Rocquael

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful way to wake up, March 21, 2014
Jessica N. (Washington, DC, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger 10 oz Body Wash Foam Bath (Misc.)

But THIS stuff- the orange ginger smell is amazing. I suds up my hands and inhale really deeply (like yoga breaths) four or five times and it really makes me feel clear headed and relaxed. My one year old son can be throwing toys into the shower, drag towels around the bathroom, bang on the cabinets and otherwise cause his usual mayhem and I swear... breathing this stuff in is so refreshing.

Additionally, it is INCREDIBLY creamy on the skin. I was not expecting that at *all* since most clear body washes are water/alcohol/fragrance and wash away instantly. This one is thick and so moisturizing. I will never let it run out!!! Oh, and you can usually get it a couple dollars cheaper on Amazon. If you have Prime, buy it here! Save yourself the trip to the mall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting aromatherapy, June 13, 2014
I bought this on Amazon because it was more convenient for me to receive by mail in 2 days than to plan a 30 min drive to my nearest Bath and Body Works shop. Orange Ginger is one of my favorite fragrances. I find it calming and opens my mind for the possibilities of a good day. Highly recommend the product. And oh a little bit goes a long way for a bubble bath. I also love this brand's Eucalyptus Tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning and Refreshing, February 27, 2014
I love that this body wash is not sweet smelling, at all. It smells like fresh oranges and ginger - not chemically at all.

Also, it lathers great and doesn't leave any residue or tight skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 5, 2014
Love the product nice aroma. would highly recommend it to family and friends plus it was a great low price

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy, June 5, 2014
smells good and its refreshing. I will order this again next time I need a body wash.
Have a good day

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 29, 2014
Awesome thanks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I I would and plan to order this product again.I I truly appreciate and enjoy using this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an overbearing smell!, May 2, 2014
I enjoy this wash - especially in the morning. There is enough smell to notice but not so much that it is overpowering. I also purchased two others washes. One for Sleep and one for Stress. I've yet to find any as nice in drug stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this fragrant body wash, February 25, 2014
Howard (Hermitage, TN USA) - See all my reviews
The 10 oz size is very convenient. This popular body wash is occasionally sold out in this size at the Bath Body Works stores. Thanks Amazon for carrying this great deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for every day use, February 23, 2014
Stu Carson (San Martin, CA USA) - See all my reviews
What a simple and inexpensive way to treat yourself a little extra special each day! We keep a few different scents in the shower at all times! 4 star scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy giftee, February 8, 2014
After rest of order went awry ( which Amazon worked very hard to correct & compensate for!), this was sole item of a rush birthday shipment to arrive in time through the snows of 2014. Nanny thanks! Recipient loves warm, spicy scent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›