Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 4, 2012
A nice surprise. I am very picky about my make up bags. I will use them till they fall apart. Which is why I bought this one. My last one was dead and I was going on a trip and ordered this one out of desperation and it didn't cost as much as others I was looking at. I wasn't sure how I felt about it when I got it, I really wanted something with more storage. I decided to put all my make up in and and try it out and see how I felt. And it's great. It has a ton of room. It has a flap to protect the bag from any make up on the brushes (this flapp confused me when I got it, I had thought it was a pocket when I saw the online picture). It's the perfect size (some cases seem like you need it's own suitcase to take it anywhere). Wipes down pretty easy. I'm really happy I bought it.
on January 14, 2011
This bag is wonderful!!!
It is HUGE so it can hold a lot and the makeup brush section is nice. Pouches and a protective flap to stop makeup transferring from brushes. I wish there were more compartments for brushes but I still love it.
Exactly what I was looking for.
33 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2012
I do not have much room for storing makeup. I needed something that would fit nicely into the drawer of my bathroom vanity ( small), plus be easy to use. this was great. Deeper middle zip pocket for foundations, brush sets, eyeshadows and my blushes; see through mesh pocket for concealers, eyeliners, bases. a place for lip liner and it velcros shut, easy to clean. everything in one place, can pack in a suitcase for travel if you like to take along all your makeup.
on May 29, 2011
I Like this bag. Good Size, can hold a lot. Has a Handle, easy to carry. Can't wait to use for my trip. Seems well made, can wipe it off, which is good to keep it clean.
22 comments5 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2012
When I fist unpacked this bag, it was flattened, misshapen and seemed flimsy. It was much larger than I expected which turned out to be a blessing because since I bought it, I have been learning more and more about make-up and acquiring much more makeup than I've ever had before and it all fits nicely. The finish is satiny, so classy and nice. I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell and had no smell issues like another reviewer reported. There was some typically fake materials sort of smell but I aired it out for a day and it's all gone. After a little use, it took it's shape nicely. It is soooo convenient and easy! I LOVE the look of it. I am extremely happy with my purchase, it's perfect!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2012
I love this bags set up, I use the middle section for my eye shadows, blush, mascaras, basically everyting dealing with my face. (it holds a lot) one side has a netted zipper pocket which I use for my lipsticks and lip liners. And on the other side it has compartments for my brushes. It has enough brush compartments for me, being that some of the brushes are skinner then others, so I can put two brushes in one slot. Great bag!!
22 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2012
My husband got me this for Christmas 2 years ago & still in good condition. Works well when going on trips & my mother n law saw it today & is buying one too now
on January 1, 2011
I love the way this bag is set up but when I got the product it smelled awful. Sort of like a strong plastic chemical smell. I really liked the bag so I sprayed it with Febreeze and it still smelled bad. So I washed it and it wasn't as bad but then after I washed it, the bag wasn't as durable as before. Like it just wish it didn't stink.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2011
I bought this for my girl friend so she could be better organized. The zipper broke with-in 2 days. I hate returning items and expect that what I purchase will be high quality. This item is not.
on August 9, 2012
I just got this bag yesterday and I must say it is a product that looks better in the photo. The bag is pretty cheap, and smaller then I thought. I will keep it only because I do not own much make up and I am new to cosmetics, as a person who does not wear make up often I just needed something to organize the little make up I have. The quality is nothing to shout about, seems like a bag I could of gotten at walmart. I gave this product 3 stars because of the quality of the bag and the price, it is not worth 15+ dollars, maybe more like 7.
If you are looking for something to hold a large amount of cosmetics or something of quality please look else where.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question