Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Batman AA, Foroza 4 and Battlefield 3 $28 at walmart

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2011 9:37:21 PM PST
Cholobear says:
Just a heads up. These games will be $28 at walmart on Blackfriday.

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 11:04:21 PM PST
I'm sure amazon will match the price on black friday. They did that last year. I made the mistake of going and fighting to get the games that were on sale just to get home and find that amazon had them for the same price. In fact, amazon had a lot of the deals up to two days before black friday.

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 3:55:53 PM PST
Cholobear says:
Awesome, thanks for that tip.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 8:56:56 AM PST
I think you meant batman AC

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 9:03:41 AM PST
Im not so sure amazon will price match. $28 is less than stores pay for it, and brick and mortar stores are able to do it because it gets people in the store and hopefully they buy a bunch more things. Online its different, having AC for $28 will just result in people buying it and anything else they already planned on buying. Its over $25 so shipping is free so no need to add more to cart.

I also say this from an investor standpoint. Amazon stock went down significantly because of lower profits recently, selling items for a loss is not something they want to do this holiday season. I love amazon and I give them first crack at my money, but I plan on getting it at walmart because I just dont see them matching it. I would love it if they did though

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 8:29:42 PM PST
Amazon did price match this game among others. Battlefield 3 was posted twice at 28 dollars. NBA 2k 12 was posted at 34.99, the price one of the stores had it. They did not price match Uncharted 3, and the only store to honor a discount was Best Buy. Resistance 3 was discounted at a few stores, and I think Amazon matched it too.

Posted on Nov 26, 2011 10:31:17 PM PST
SDwinder says:
On BF Amazon did have Uncharted 3 up for $30 on a lightening deal at night.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about