Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Batman Kids' BAT4045 "Batman" Watch with Black Rubber Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2013
I've seen a few reviews indicating that they could not set the clock or the instructions were not included. While I did get correct instructions, they were not written well and seemed to be the end result of someone translating into English.

I had issues setting the time/date w/ the S2 button initially because of the specific location where you are required to press. It is not sufficient to push the S2 button to begin setting the clock, you really need a pen tip to press it squarely or you will continue to press the button and no time setting options will appear. I originally tried to set the clock by pushing the S2 button with a small thin pair of scissors that were handy but it did nothing even though I was clearly pushing the button into the watch face. After changing to a pen tip it worked right away.

With the exception of the initial time setting frustrations the watch works well and the strap feels strong enough for regular use for my three year old son, and it is pretty cheap!
44 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
I bought this watch for my 4yr old grandson and he absolutely loves it. Being digital he can tell what time it is and feels like a big boy now that he has some "independence" about knowing when things are. We have only had the watch a week or two now but he wont take it off except at bath time. It seems to be durable so far. It is holding up to the wear and tear of a 4yr old and he loves the Batman logo.
on November 12, 2013
The watch does not keep time, from the day I took it out of the box it has lost time, I replaced the battery and a day later the watch was an hour slow again. Buy a better watch, this one is terrible.
on December 4, 2013
Bought for my 6 year old grandson for Christmas as he's a big Batman fan. It came in a collectors tin so if he never wears the watch itself, he'll have the tin to start his collection. The band is a very soft rubber, hope it's durable.
review image
on November 22, 2012
Bought this and it arrived pretty quickly. My nephew is only 7 so the rubber band of the watch will be very good for him. And it came in a nifty tin box too.
on November 16, 2014
Looks awesome, however this watch will not keep time. Bought it and set the time, but it would not keep the time. We replaced the battery and still wouldn't keep the time. Since it is a watch and its only function is to keep the time I would not recommend this to anyone.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 5, 2016
Nice looking watch for a young Batman fan but it won’t take the heavy-to-moderate use a five-year old can give it. One band keeps popping off and the watch constantly loses time.

Setting date and time is a little awkward – there are two buttons to use and one of them is recessed so you need to use the end of a paperclip or the tip of a ballpoint pen to press it.

Not a very good watch. The best part of it is the Batman-decorated tin box it comes in. It’s kind of embarrassing since it was a gift.
on April 18, 2016
This was a gift for a little boy who loves Batman. He loved the watch and was very happy, which made me happy. I don' t know how to pass along the warranty though. I guess if his parents register the watch it will be covered.
on June 13, 2014
nice watch and value but strap is much too large for a kid. its advertised as a kids watch but it is made to fit an adult. More holes cannot be made in the strap because of the way it is made. the strap buckle lasted only a couple of weeks necessitation buying a new strap which costs as much as the watch. not a good buy for kids.
on September 14, 2014
The watch did not work and the instructions that came with the watch were for another model watch. We figured out how to set the watch but it would not run for more than a short time before stopping. Little boy was so disappointed. It was not worth sending back because the manufacturer wanted $6.50 minimum to fix and instructions said not to return but send to manufacturer only. Why would anyone spend $6.50 to fix a $10 child's watch? Not the quality I have come to expect from an Amazon vendor.