4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute but very cheaply made and hard to set the time
Published 8 months ago by Lauren Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 Broken Watches
We really liked this watch, but unfortunately the band broke on the first one after one day of use, and the second one was broken when it arrived. We won't be trying a third time.
Published 9 months ago by S. Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute but very cheaply made and hard to set the time, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT4048 Yellow Rubber Batman Logo Strap Casual Watch (Watch)
I initially hated this watch. I was up really late the night before his birthday combing the internet trying to figure out how to set the time and date. Here's the secret: There is a big button on the side of the watch. Below it, there is a pin hole size button. Take a paperclip and insert into the pin hole and hold it until the numbers start to flash. Then you use the big button to progress through each number, When you want to move to the next number to set press the pin hole again. I really hope I don't have some of the same band and other malfunctions that I read about as I was searching for an answer to how to set the watch. In the meantime, my son LOVES it and for the price, I will just buy him a new one if it breaks. Good luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 Broken Watches, February 15, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Batman Watch, January 31, 2014
The product came without proper instructions on how to set the time. I tried to contact seller and never heard back. It's an adorable watch but needs to function correctly and without instructions it's impossible to figure out how to set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 2, 2014
My boys love these watches. Good price and fun for kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love batman, May 9, 2014
Love the watch but the battery needed to be replaced for it to work. Otherwise great for a little one

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made product., February 26, 2014
Opened the box and the top part of the watch was completely off. Not happy. Would not recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars batman watch, January 6, 2014
My son loves this watch. He wears it all the time. The only problem is the band breaks. I dont think it is very sturdy for kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not functioning, December 20, 2013
Nick (United States) - See all my reviews
I was really disappointed. The time literally read 10:46 when we opened the box and there is not way to adjust it. Will be returning. It is really nice, if it just worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool watch, December 19, 2013
My son loves it. Fits perfect. He wont take it off. He wears it everyday to school. Perfect gift for a little boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batmaaaann!, November 16, 2013
Very cute watch for young grandson. I will be giving it to him at Christmas and know he will love it.