Batman Kids' BAT4146 Watch with Black Rubber Band
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
- Black watch with Batman logo pattern and rectangular dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective plastic crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure
- Not water resistant
A wonderful LED digital watch with black batman printed strap. Professional watch brand, the craftsmanship, ingenuity of design allows you to show Marvel charm.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J5GD68S
- Item model number: BAT4146
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||DC Comics|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Special features||Black watch with Batman logo pattern and rectangular dial Quartz movement with digital display|
Top Customer Reviews
For those who haven't been able to figure out how to set the watch and for future reference for those who may purchase this watch and not receive instructions on how to set it:
1. Push the button (Batman symbol on the face under the time) to display the time.
2. Once the time is displayed, push and hold the button until the hour flashes.
3. While the hour is flashing, push the button until you get the desired hour. Don't hold the button, simply push it repeatedly until you get to the hour.
4. To change the minute, hold the button again until the minutes flash and repeat #3. You can continue to do this for the seconds, year, and date (the year is separate from the month/day).
This is where the button can really be irritating, but I didn't have THAT much of an issue. It was a relatively minor annoyance. It's cheap and perfect for kids, though the band is big enough for an adult.
I did not even open the original packaging yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my son as his first watch, he loved it..until he couldn't stand the strap anymore. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Molly Mansur
This doesn't appear to be waterproof or water resistant, which is unfortunate for a watch that I bought for my four year-old. The clasp also broke very quickly. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was the watch my son picked out, so I ordered it. I wasn't expecting too much with the price, but when we received it, a lot of the batman symbol was rubbed off. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Natelvr11