Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on September 8, 2013
When I opened this and took it out of the box I thought this was a great watch, it was lightweight, very colorful, and Batman, and my grandson loved it. He wore it for less than a day and the glass popped out of it and will not go back in. Upon reading the warranty information noticed that the glass part is not covered, only the inside of the watch. Now I have to buy him a new one and be lose my money since it's not covered. Don't buy this watch
on August 10, 2013
I've been looking for the perfect watch for my 6 yr old grandson. I did not want a digital watch or one that had a cheap, plastic band. He is just beginning to tell time and this watch enables him to learn how to read the time by clearly showing the numbers, hour/minutes hands and also has the minutes (5, 10, 15, etc) listed. He is now the time-keeper in the house!
on July 26, 2013
Fits my 6 year olds small skinny wrist. I received this item scratch free and with a cute batman case which my son is currently using as well. Great buy and it has " Hour " and " Minutes" printed right on the watches hands.
on January 4, 2014
Although this item arrived with the battery disengaged, the battery died after a couple of weeks. The watch band is too big for my three-year old, so this was not a great first watch. For the price, it might be a reasonable option for an older Batman fan, but the quality is fairly low.
on July 14, 2013
The watch arrived very quickly. I purchased it for my 6 yr. old, he loves it and the tin box it came in. He is already learning to tell time in just a few days. The strap is a little big, but not a problem. I recommend it to anyone teaching their child to tell time. Good quality too.
on February 15, 2016
My son had this watch 2 years before a number finally fell off inside. I feel like it still deserves 5 stars though because he wore it ALL the time, so I think 2 years of use for the cost is a very good price!
on June 14, 2013
Bought this watch for my 6 year old son and he loves it and so do I. The quality seems really good especially for the price. It has tons of holes to make the perfect fit and the yellow and black is really eye catching. Love the written hour and minute reminders on the hands cuz sometimes he forgets and it has little slashes to help count out the correct minutes. It also came with a great little batman tin to hold goodies. Would not hesitate to suggest this watch for any batman loving boy!!!
on November 12, 2013
FOR $10 IT IS A REALLY NICE WATCH. THE STRAP IS A REINFORCED CANVAS. THE HOLES ALLOW IT TO ADJUST TO A PRETTY SMALL WRIST. TWO SMALL BANDS ARE PROVIDED TO KEEP THE STRAP LAYING FLAT AGAINST ITSELF. THEY R KIND OF LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD FIND ON A BELT EXCEPT THEY MOVE ALONG THE BAND. THE NUMBERS ARE EASY TO READ. IT COMES WITH A NICE TIN TOO.
on March 7, 2014
Think this will be the greatest for him. He's learning to tell time. I love the way the this watch will help him learn the minutes with the Hour & Minute hand. Everything is digital or electronic these days. I still think they should learn the old way first. This will be great for him.
on January 1, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my eight-year-old nephew who is having a bit of trouble with telling time. He really likes it and was excited that hopefully soon he will be able to tell the time on an analog clock.