Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2015
The watch looked very nice when it arrived, but the second day my son wore it he came inside crying. He said it was broke. The second hand had come loose from the center post and was rattling around under the crystal. I expect a watch to be a little more durable for a child.
review image
on September 27, 2015
My boys had these watches for a week and all the outside numbers have worn off completely on the all black one, and since the younger son needed the same one, it came in a week later in red. The red one is already starting to lose the 15,20,30,40 and 45.
review image
on December 27, 2014
Bought this for Christmas. Set the time. Hands worked for about 6 hours and then just loosely spinning around. Hands are no longer attached to mechanism. Spend the extra 10$ and get something that's not junk. Not worth sending back as shipping charges are as much as the watch.
on August 27, 2015
Okay, my bad! I did not read these reviews before I bought this watch. The reviews are consistently true.
The numbers on the outside rubbed off within a few days. The watch band was too big so I cut it off and re-sewed it to make it fit. After I had cut the band I noticed the letters missing. Eh! My grandson loves his batman watch design, but it doesn't look like this picture. I WOULD NOT purchase this watch again!!
on August 30, 2015
Bought this for my son for christmas. he loved the Batman logo and that it is velcro so it is easy to get off and on. He also likes that he can learn to read time as it has the hour and minute written on the hands. This way he could not get the wrong time and it helps to know when he is to check in when he is outside. If your kid is learning to tell time, this is a great watch to have.
on July 24, 2015
This is supposed to be a watch for kids. My daughter is small (okay, tiny), but it can almost wrap around her wrist 2 times. It is a huge disappointment to give a kid a gift (she wanted a watch) and then have the kid not be able to use the brand new gift. Maybe this speaks to the "obesity epidemic" I keep hearing about, but this watch fits me so I don't know what "kids" it was supposed to fit!
on October 28, 2014
My six year old son bought this watch with his money earned from chores around the home. He is able to read the "hour" and "Minute" hands and is starting to tell time with about 80% accuracy! The band is just a tad too big for him, but it's manageable and he likes that it can spin on his wrist. The biggest drawback is that this watch is NOT waterproof, but it said so in the description so we knew what to expect. This has helped my son manage his time better and also take pride in ownership because it is HIS. Bought and paid for with HIS money and he loves to take care of it. We have had the watch for about a week and there are no signs of problems to come as of yet. A great first watch for a kid learning what money (and time) is all about!
on June 15, 2016
My grandson loved it for his 6th birthday! We just needed to tell him not to play on the little adjustment wheel! ;) It's simple to teach him telling time with that watch, great and cool learning watch!
on March 9, 2015
Great watch for a 5-7 year old who loves Batman. Since the band is canvas and adjust really easily even my son who just turned 5 can wear it. Love that it is a dial watch but with the outside dial it helps them learn how to tell time by looking at the two number dials. My son is really close to learning how to tell time with his watch after only a couple of weeks.
on September 21, 2015
I thought this was a great watch to help my son better tell time and better understand and prepare for his daily routine. He was having trouble with minute and counting by 5's concept. i thought this would be a great tool but after the first day the minute numbers around the face (count by 5's) rubbed off. He likes wearing it and can put it on and take it off by himself. However, his time telling has only improved slightly because he still has trouble interpreting the minute hand