Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 8, 2016
I bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it. She's been wearing it a few times a week for about 4 months now. No problems and it looks great. It makes her happy and I like the tin box it came in as well. Well worth the money.
on May 22, 2015
Purchased this watch for my six year old son The watch itself was OK,but extremely disappointed to my surprise when i opened the package to find the nice tin case completely smashed in.
review image
on October 21, 2014
Broke after two days. I was very disappointed in this item
on July 3, 2014
I bought one of this watch for my little brother .. He actually liked it but I think the material is not good as I was expected !

All in all it is good for the price
on May 25, 2014
I think this is a great watch! - I actually wanted it for myself - so I bought a new watch band for (glow in the dark too obvious for kids) it and its pretty great!
on January 27, 2016
This is really a fun watch. Perfect for kids that need to learn to tell time and that love batman
on December 29, 2014
I bought the black one fit my son. The battery died after one day. Otherwise he lived it.
on September 14, 2014
For my granddaughter loving Batman fan
on March 8, 2015
Great watch for my 8 year old.
on September 28, 2015