Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised that this was such a great product...especially for such a reasonable price. The band is made out of a thick soft rubber like material and is very comfortable, not itchy, scratchy or bulky feeling. The colorful lights that blink are really neat also, my son that the lights were pretty cool. We loved it!
on March 3, 2014
It's still intact, and it still works after my 7year-old has handled it for almost 6 months. Amazing. Buy it. It's worth every penny of the $9.
on August 12, 2014
If I could give this watch zero stars I would. This was my son's first watch and it was a huge dissapointment as it broke within the first couple days of receiving it. The design of this watch is horrible and was made that way so that you cant replace the straps if they happen to break, you would have to ship it in for repair and the prices were more than the watch cost it self. I would definitely NOT recommend this to anyone or you will have a sad and dissapointed child. And yes, my son was very careful with his watch and removed it when showering or going to bed. It actually broke as he was putting it on, the tiny metal bar inside the rubber bent like it was a piece of soldering wire.
on December 29, 2014
I got this for my 7 year old brother for Christmas. I have a more expensive Batman watch and he would always ask to wear it, so we got him one of his own. After I ordered this on Amazon I noticed it at Walmart for the same price, so you aren't really saving anything buying it online, but that's besides the point, I guess.

Overall it works great, the lights work and it ticks like a clock should.
on August 5, 2015
I purchased this for my four-year-old grandson (at his request after we browsed together on amazon's site). He is thrilled by it. Since he opened the package, he has not removed the watch from his wrist. In addition, he insisted on wearing it to his day care so that he could show it off to all his friends there. They were suitably impressed. Therefore, I unqualifiedly recommend this item, especially considering that at its bargain price, even if he should lose the watch in a month or two, I will feel easy about purchasing a replacement.
on March 3, 2015
My grandson loves it--flashing colors and all. His two-year old brother waits until it's left unattended then he snatches it up and walks around the house with it on his wrist. What more do I have to say.
on February 27, 2014
This watch is very cool looking--especially when it lights up. My son loves this watch. My only complaint is that the watch band (where it connects to the face of the watch) can come off fairly easily. It doesn't come off on a regular basis or anything, but I noticed it could if you pulled on it without much effort. Hope that made sense. Anyway, for the price? Still worth it in my opinion.
on June 2, 2015
I tried the light on several of these at Walmart, including the Superman, etc. Even at the store, so many are defective and the light wouldn't turn on. For some watches, lights would work at times but sometimes wouldn't respond no matter what. I finally found one that appears to work consistently. I bought it.

The band broke after 1 day. The band is thick but is low quality rubber. The light is no longer consistent and no longer works.

Buy this watch only for the looks, and be prepared to buy new substitute bands. Don't expect the lights to work either. When the light does work, it flashes so fast that it's difficult to see the time.
on January 1, 2014
I guess I had bad luck: ordered this attractive watch for my grandson this past Christmas. Watchband fell apart the first time my grandson wore it. I wish my kids would have let me send it back for a replacement as it is so cute and looked like a good way to teach him time.
on April 18, 2014
Bought as a gift for 7 year old grandson. Love the look and the light-up dial is great. He was very excited and will be happy to teach him to tell time the "old-fashioned" way instead of relying on a digital dial.