Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Batman Kids' BAT9078 Black Flashing Dial Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 10, 2014
My 7-year-old son used his own money to buy this. The first one came DOA but Amazon sent a replacement in less than 24 hours (Thanks, Amazon). However, the second one only worked for about 10 minutes. It kept starting and stopping. The Battery on this one was mostly dead as well. The battery looks to be non-replaceable. I sent this one back just now as well. Don't buy this unless there's a note that supplies were replenished after this date!
on July 19, 2015
Watch stopped working right away. Changed batteries, worked for 6 months, then doesn't work again. Changed batteries again, worked for 30 seconds, can't get it to work any longer at all. This is in regard to the clock, not the outer lights - those have worked properly.
on November 13, 2014
My 4 year old LOVES this watch. Of course he has no idea how to tell the time, for him this is just a BATMAN communication device. The light feature is great, it goes on for about 15 seconds and flashes different colors. It doesn't keep great time, in fact I think it's stopped working after about a week, but the light works and at the moment, that's all that matters to us. His friends were very impressed with the watch.
on October 1, 2013
This is the second batman watch that I've purchased and the 2nd one that has broken within 3 months. The first one was purchased from a major big box store and it stopped flashing. This one, purchased from Amazon, broke because the hands on the clock do not keep time (in other words, they are loose and move whenever my child moves). DO NOT BUY THIS!
on December 26, 2013
This the watch my son picked out at Jcpennys which was 24.00 and with amazon i was able to get for 12.99 and had it in two days. Bought this watch as Christmas gift for son. He loves it especially the lights.
on April 5, 2013
Nananananananana Batman!. Jokes aside the watch is pretty nice for kids. I got this for my little nephew and it fit him pretty nice and he loves it!.
on April 28, 2014
I love the way it lights up and I'm the mom. Also analog is certainly the way to go for youngsters to learn to tell the time and having a fun cool watch certainly helps.
on January 23, 2015
It is a great quality watch, everything I wanted it to be. Didn't know it lit up the way it does though, would like to have known about that part before buying.
on December 29, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my teenage son, and he went crazy when he got it. It lights up VERY well, and in many colors. It was the perfect gift.
on December 29, 2013
This is a great watch because of the easy to read dials and numbers and the strap is adjustable. Also, the light up feature is bright and fun.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse