4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Batman fans...
This game is a great Batman game, and very different than any Super-Hero game you've ever come across. It reminds me more of a spy game than a regular Batman game. You get to use the Bat-Tank, which was one of the more fun parts of the game.
Published on April 8, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars batman begins
The disk had a few light scratches on it and it would stop playing. When I stopped the game and tried it again it would continue sometimes. I would have sent it back, but my son did not seem to mind the inconvenience of it.
Published 18 months ago by Vickie Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Batman fans..., April 8, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
If you're looking for a normal beat-em-up superhero game, don't look at this one. This is a slightly slow game, but still entertaining in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Batman game Ever!, January 2, 2006
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
This is a great adaptation of the new Batman film "Batman Begins." This game allows you to learn the tricks of the trade (of crime fighting, of course). It doesn't follow the movie scene by scene, but it has great missions that are chronicled in the movie. Fight the thugs, fight escaped Arkham inmates, fight Ras' Al Ghul, and save Gotham City from the League of Shadows.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Batman Game Ever!!!!!!!!!, August 17, 2006
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
I got this game on my birthday last year on december and it is a really fun game to play with and it was an easy game and it is great and the game is just too cool and in this game you get to use stealth and lean on walls and you get to do amazing combos just like in the movie and it is a really fun game but this game is just an excellent game and a really good game and you should get it,it is worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars PS2 Video Game, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
I bought it to go with my complete set of Batman video games for the PSP. It went well with my set.

5.0 out of 5 stars beyond worth it!! buy it now!, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
Deliverd to My house in less then 3 days, I spent no less than 8 bucks on this game and I can't stop playing it!!!. Its super addicting! Its filled with challenging levels and amazingly impressive graphics for for a ps2 game

3.0 out of 5 stars batman begins, April 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome game!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
my son loves this game. his new thing is batman so this was perfect for him. item arrived quickly and was packaged well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batman Game, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
In my opinion,the Batman Begins game is somewhat better than the film.There's alot more depth to it,compared to the movie.That being said.This game is very fun to play,and I highly recommend it,if you're a Batman fan.The game is mostly based around fear and stealth.Those are your two main weapons.The combat in this game is decent also.You have some nice attacks to use on your enemies as well.Such as,counters,ground attacks,multi attacks and more.The gagets can also come in pretty useful too.There are two "bat-mobile" stages that you play during the story,and can also be unlocked after completing the game,and can be re-played,either as a single mission or a time attack racing game.I also found the extra batsuits to be pretty cool.You get these,also after beating the game.My personal favorite batsuit is the grey and black dark knight suit.The voice acting is very good.Batman Begins the game also includes the actors from the film,doing their character's voice.Gameplay,music,graphics...all are very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman Begins PS2, July 30, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
Very good game. Not as good as Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, but very entertaining and enjoyable. I would recommend this game for a fan of the Christopher Nolan Batman movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is great, but way overpriced on Amazon, August 24, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket (Video Game)
I got this game a year or so ago so my memory is a little fuzzy. My mom got this game for me for the regular price of a PS2 game: $20-35. But this being over 80 dollars is WAY to expensive. I recommend it if you can get it with the price lower.

Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket
Batman Begins w/Movie Ticket by Electronic Arts (PlayStation2)
$99.99