Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

on January 2, 2013
I bought these for my 5 year old nephew for Christmas, the boy loves himself some batman. He's one of those kids that lives in costumes, ya know the ones you see out in public dressed up when it's not Halloween, that's him. I bought him a Batman Costume and ordered these gloves to help complete the set. I'm sad to say that they are really big. They are swimming on him and he is 5 years old and 90th percentile for his height and weight, we aren't talking about a small child here. I'm not positive on his height but know he weighs in the 57lb range. Not only is the arm part of these gloves huge but so is the glove area, even the fingers are extremely wide. There's really no place on this glove to make it "fit".

These would probably be well suited for a teenager, not a child unless your child happens to be a giant that likes to dress up as Batman.

Pros:
Great idea and seem well built

Cons:
Huge, not suited for a child
Unusable because they are so big and fall off

Thanks for reading, I hope this was helpful.
on September 20, 2014
These were perfect for my 7 year old son! Many reviews state they were big and I was afraid they would be but could not find any other Batman gloves to go with his Halloween Costume this year. We received them and he tried them on; perfect fit! Not to big or small. Love these and recommend them for all other Batman's.
on September 24, 2011
This gloves are huge but I knew this based on other reviews. My sons insisted that he still wanted them and he likes them. Yes they are gigantic on his hands but it's still fun to dress up as batman and wear the gloves.
on November 2, 2013
Way too big for my 4 yr old. I have a large hand for a woman & the glove fit me. Amazon was great though. Went to return them & they credited my account but told me to keep the gloves instead of mailing them back. Amazon has a costumer forever!
on January 19, 2016
These gloves are huge. They fit my wife's hands, but they are way too big for my four and a half year old son.
A clearer description of the size would have been nice (e.g. "these will fit a 5'3" woman's hands").
on December 28, 2013
These look great but are WAY too big for my 5 year old. They look more like adult gloves. In fact they fit me. I am not sure what the definition of "kid" is here. They are good quality and look good just too big for my sons little hands
on March 25, 2014
My son loves his batman costume and what batman costume would be complete without batman gloves. They are of descent quality and good value for the price. These gloves will probably fit up to a seven or eight year old. Good size.
on September 13, 2010
These are listed as kid sized gloves, but they are very wide and ill fitting for small hands. My sons (twins, age 3 years, 9 months) were excited to get them, but after trying them on once, have never picked them up again.
on October 20, 2012
The other reviews are right these are way too large for children but they are still kind of big on me. I'm using this for my cosplay as the Adam West Batman so I hope i can wear these a good portion of the day. If you are looking for Batman gloves for your child you might be better off making your own so they wont be disappointed.
on April 3, 2013
I'm not in the glove business, but these are adult-sized gloves, nowhere near what a kid can wear unless he or she is a teenager. They're attractive enough and appear durable, but my kid will have to grow a lot older before he can fit into these buckets. The tag on the product says they're for a child, so the fault is the manufacturer's for mislabeling them and the seller's, to a lesser degree, for not looking at what he's selling.