5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun.
This costume has such great detail to it for the little "Superhero" in your house. My grandson loves his costume and tries to wear it everywhere.
Published on June 26, 2011 by pennym

2.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it but I'm not impressed
Published on September 22, 2009 by D. Turner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it but I'm not impressed, September 22, 2009
Well, the costume doesn't look nearly as nice or fit as on the model stock photo (as to be expected)! The muscle chest caves in a little and overall just looks a little dumpy. I am going to safety pin parts of the costume Halloween night so that it looks more tailored rather than dumpy. The mask is what really makes this costume but unfortunately, the mask does not fit well and constantly falls into his eyes covering his vision. I can see it being very dangerous walking around Halloween night with it on!! The cape is attached to the mask. Overall, pretty disappointed but my 3 yr old doesn't see the flaws and loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun., June 26, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars do not let the picture deceived you, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Batman The Dark Knight Costume Muscle Boy - Child 4-6 (Toy)
the material used is of really poor material. it will run and even tear.
this happened to mine as my nail has a split and the sharp edge of my nail entangle to the cloth material which resulted in a small tear.
the batman belt that come with the set is a joke it is deformed and badly painted
overall really not value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars chest made from flat, cardboard-like material, April 10, 2010
Mrs. Adams (oklahoma, usa) - See all my reviews
I removed the flat frontal side and made muscles for this costume out of pillow material because the whole frontal side was cardboard-like and too uncomfortable to be worn by an active four year old who wanted to wear it all day long even for bed time. The mask was the most batman like mask I have seen but it did not fit well, too lose. It might fit better in a six year old than a four year old. The boots are small attachments to the pant legs and have no soles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Halloween Costume, October 24, 2013
My Son Costume is made well got it for a great deal, We have a before Halloween Party Friday Oct 25, 2013 .We love the Costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Costume, May 14, 2013
Sandra L. Harrell "Alleyspazz" (Crawfordville Florida Untied States) - See all my reviews
My Grandson loves this costume. He is ruff and tuff and the costume seem to be holding up great.
Great Price and Quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars chest too stiff, March 9, 2013
costume is more true to size than others I have purchased (so it is bigger than needed). the chest area is stiff, neck area rubs. Regardless, child was thrilled with costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Costume, January 8, 2013
I love Batman, my son loves it too, and with this costume, he feels Batman, the mask is so good and the chest too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman, January 5, 2013
Donna Davis (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
This was a big hit. My 4 year old grandson is 46 1/2 inches tall & it fit him really well. He has had lots of fun with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It fit well-except the pants...., December 16, 2012
My son and I liked the costume. It fit well for the most part and was comfortable to wear for a few hours on Halloween.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›