5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, March 10, 2014
Catrine (Rockland County NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Batman Embroidered Boys Long Sleeve Hockey Inspired Jersey (Apparel)
This is a well made Jersey. It is not heavy or super thin. Cant beat the price on amazon. I ordered the 14/16 and the size 18. This top runs more on the big side. The 18 was way too big. I will be ordering several more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 5, 2014
I bought this shirt as a gift for my grandson and it fits perfectly and he loves to wear it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jersey, March 2, 2014
Runs a little large, but very nice product, very well made & my son loved it! Perfect to wear over long sleeved shirts for winter! Shipped & received quickly! I'll buy from this seller again. I paid a very reasonable price & the product was very good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but was shipped wrong size, January 2, 2014
It was supposed to be size 7 not 10/12. Other than that it was great. Looks good seems to be nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, December 27, 2013
Christmas gift for neighbor boy and Mom says he loves it! Thinking of getting him Superman shirt for birthday in Jan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain!, December 8, 2013
Got these for my son when they went on sale for $6. He loves them all. The material is not flimsy at all and the look very sporty. Absolutely worth the money. Usually we get a size 8 for him. These were only available in a 10/12 and even though they are a little big on him these shirts don't look huge and if they are swallowing him. He's worn one every single day so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Shirt, November 25, 2013
This shirt is much better quality then I assumed it would be, it is a VERY nice shirt!! Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, September 30, 2013
I ordered these for school just as pictured it's a thinner material, but for the price and looks it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shirt, July 12, 2013
My son is 12 and wears a 12/14 usually so purchased a 14/16 so he can grow into it this winter. It's just a little big, as expected. Should be wearable through winter. Fabric is quality, looks well made, he says it's very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Boys Long Sleeve Hockey shirt, February 27, 2013
My grandson loved his Batman shirt. Is very well made and looks just like it was pictured. He will enjoy it for a long time. Shipped in good time.