5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 6 year old son!
Fits my 6 year olds small skinny wrist. I received this item scratch free and with a cute batman case which my son is currently using as well. Great buy and it has " Hour " and " Minutes" printed right on the watches hands.
Published 16 months ago by Brenda-Lisette

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS WATCH
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS WATCH, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
When I opened this and took it out of the box I thought this was a great watch, it was lightweight, very colorful, and Batman, and my grandson loved it. He wore it for less than a day and the glass popped out of it and will not go back in. Upon reading the warranty information noticed that the glass part is not covered, only the inside of the watch. Now I have to buy him a new one and be lose my money since it's not covered. Don't buy this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 6 year old son!, July 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for 6 year old, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
I've been looking for the perfect watch for my 6 yr old grandson. I did not want a digital watch or one that had a cheap, plastic band. He is just beginning to tell time and this watch enables him to learn how to read the time by clearly showing the numbers, hour/minutes hands and also has the minutes (5, 10, 15, etc) listed. He is now the time-keeper in the house!

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery died and band too big, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
Although this item arrived with the battery disengaged, the battery died after a couple of weeks. The watch band is too big for my three-year old, so this was not a great first watch. For the price, it might be a reasonable option for an older Batman fan, but the quality is fairly low.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Watch, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
The watch arrived very quickly. I purchased it for my 6 yr. old, he loves it and the tin box it came in. He is already learning to tell time in just a few days. The strap is a little big, but not a problem. I recommend it to anyone teaching their child to tell time. Good quality too.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
This looked so cute. I bought this for my 6 year olds birthday. After the first day, the paint on the rim came off.

4.0 out of 5 stars GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY GIFT, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
Think this will be the greatest for him. He's learning to tell time. I love the way the this watch will help him learn the minutes with the Hour & Minute hand. Everything is digital or electronic these days. I still think they should learn the old way first. This will be great for him.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap watch, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
When I received two of them for my sons, one was broken already, watch head was missing - looks like someone ship this item knowing that it's broken, thanks to Amazone to check this watch before sending.
Very cheap sheet, do not buy this if you do not want to be be disappointed with your present to the child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
Since my kids tend to lose watches quite frequently this watch is a good bargain at $10 since it is working well so far, has a nice look, and if it gets lost, I will not be out $30 or more dollars, as in the past. It is a bit big for my six-year old's wrist so a few extra holes to tighten the watch would be nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 31, 2014
debbi0236 "Debbi Robinson" (Charlottesville, Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Batman Kids' BAT5003 "Batman Time Teacher" Watch (Watch)
This is a gift for my grandson. It is very well made. I love the fact that kids will learn how to tell time, while looking stylish. The color could work for boy or girl.