Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Large|Color: One Color|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$24.37+ $3.99 shipping

on July 27, 2011
We ordered this for Halloween for my four year old. He is average build for his age.
The 2-4T should be called just 2T. It was the same size as the 2T costumes we've purchased elsewhere. It's made a cheap, polyester material like most Halloween costumes but is a little thicker and better stitched than those purchased at places like Walmart. If you are planning to purchase this for a sturdy 3 year old or any four year old (Unless they are a dwarf) I would recommend you buy the youth sized costume and get away from the toddler size. We had to exchange it for a larger size and were lucky to have ordered early enough to have time for the exchange to take place. Be sure to get your child a reflective belt or some sort of light to attach to them front and back. They completely disappear into the night with this costume. Even with glow-stick bracelets and glow-sticks hanging from his neck I had a very hard time keeping sight of him trick or treating in our suburb with large front lawns.

One con:
We also ordered the Canine Robin costume so my son could have his sidekick but upon arrival it was a size larger that we'd requested. We returned it but were told that the size we needed was out of stock so we were out of luck. I think it would have been better business practice to have the item listed out of stock as some other items on the web site. It really knocked the excitement out of this costume since the reason it was desired in the first place was that having matching costumes with his pup and that was not possible because of the out of stock issue.
on August 31, 2013
I ordered a size medium for my grandson that just turned 5 but that turned out that it fit my 9 1/2 yr old grandson, being a little too big. I think it would be a little beneficial to consumers out there if these costumes were marked in numeral size rather than S, M, L
on February 10, 2015
High quality costume.
The size information could be misleading, my son is 6y.o. and he's 114cm (45"), I ordered by the length and not by the age and the costume of size Small fits well.
review image
on September 17, 2015
This is the cutest costume!! My granddaughter is 7 (yes granddaughter) and she wears a size 7/8 now. She is a thin girl but is normal height for her age. I got a size Medium since her other Batman Costume I got her was a small and she has had since she was 4. I also ordered the gloves and I tell you she is thrilled. Fits a little large but that is great since she wears them all the time..lol No she is not Batgirl she is Batman!! Thanks for a great costume! attached pictures for you to see how cool this costume is!! She said Granma I really would love to have a black Batman costume now since mine is getting small..lol Yes they last!
review image review image review image review image
on December 14, 2012
My six year old really, really wanted this costume. It's cute, and well made, however the costume is heavily weighted toward the front and cut very high on the child's neck, so when he wore it, it was hard to adjust and make comfortable. To pull it tight enough to hold up the heavy chest, it choked my son, and if we didn't fasten the top fastener, the chest sagged down due to the weight. The mask/cape combo also was awkward and difficult to get in the correct place so that he could see. It would have been easier to have a separate cape and mask so the cape was not constantly pulling the mask into the child's field of vision. Overall, this was a disappointment.
on July 2, 2013
my son is 34 months, i order 1~2 years old and it fits him very well.
costume is well made, I had like to give it a 5 star but the only reason I gave 4 stars is due to the belt.
I am no saying it is bad, but they could have made it a bit better which fits completely round the waist.
This belt is attach to the costume and is only for the front half, if they had made it for the full waist it would have fitted better.
Anyways, I would be removing it as I have purchased another belt on Amazon (Batman The Dark Knight Costume Belt - Child by Rubies) which is adjustable and look's great. I will suggest everyone to get this belt with the costume, it goes really well.
on May 13, 2014
My 5 year old son loves Batman. This was the best present I could have gotten him. He loves running around the house acting like his favorite character. The costume was in great shape and seems very durable. We have had it a month. A few hand washings and constant wearing and it is still in great shape....
on November 3, 2012
I bought this costume for my 6 year old son. He loves it! He is about 47" tall, and a medium was a teensy bit too big for him, but I think a small would have been too short! He wore it Halloween night, and ran all over. No tears, the mask and cape are one piece, separate from the rest of the costume. Very satisfied!
on October 16, 2013
Beware of the size. My son is 6 years old and ordered the size 5-7US ( medium) and is very huge!!! My son is average height and thin. If your child is under age 6, buy a size small size.
on December 27, 2015
My son was dissatisfied with every batman costume we looked at because he wanted an all black version so he could be the Arkham version of the Dark Knight. We saw this one and he agreed it looked great once arrived, My son loved the costume and it fit very well. We bought a small sz for my short 6 yr old. My son is between a sz 4T and a 5. I was worried it would be to big because of the hard but flexible chest part. Thankfully it fit very well and he loves it. Our face mask was folded in half so we had to flatten it and put some weight on top to get it back in the right shape to wear. But even that fit great. The belt is a flexible rubber front with a tie sash in the back that looks pretty realistic and isn't easily broken. We also bought the batman gloves from Walmart toy section to complete the outfit. Highly recommend this costume.