on November 24, 2012
Kids (6&4) had a hard time using it. Somehow they managed to put a 3" scratch in the front of the iPad by running the toy back and forth. Not recommended.
on January 3, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift. The 8 year old male recipient was very anxious to play it. It is very simple set up and lots of fun for him. He enjoyed many hours of play with freinds duriing holiday break with the Apptivity Apps.
on October 22, 2012
The Batman The Dark Knight Rises Apptivity starter kit is wonderful my grandson was thrilled when I gave it to him. He has played many hours with it on my iPad and also without my iPad
on December 17, 2014
Neither the car or batman registered or worked at first. Fun to play when it works the car and batman work intermittently but it seems to be something to do with the actual condition of your fingers you place on it.
on December 26, 2015
This item has been discontinued by Mattel. There is no app to go with it which means it is absolutely worthless.
on January 12, 2013
My son got this Apptivity thing for Christmas. Today is the first day he's really used it and now there is a cloud of scratches on my screen protector (Griffin Survivor). Seriously Fisher Price, felt and glue don't cost that much. At least it wasn't the actual screen like the other review. How did this even make it out of R&D?
on July 13, 2013
My son loved this. He plays this app all the time. Batman even has a fabric cape on. The parts have good detailing on them.
on April 7, 2014
I don't own an ipad or tablet. I basically got this so I can own the batwing and the batman figurines which were cool.
on September 14, 2014
My son loves it. Works great. Would definitely recommend. Had issues getting to the correct apptivity but once it was found, it has been a hit ever since.
on June 18, 2015
My son absolutely loves this. The app is awesome. The actual character isn't required for playing the game, but it makes it a little more fun