5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it
Published on July 23, 2012 by Dbane

3.0 out of 5 stars Bane Mask
It looks more detailed on picture.

The mask rips easily and is very dull colored, But it did capture the designs very well.
Published 18 months ago by Faisal

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
So first off I'll begin by saying I'm not a child ( at least not in age) and was very pleased with the film adaptation of Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. Being as the film just came out there are very few costumes and items available which is to be expected until it gets closer to Halloween time. I looked at the other mask which is for adults and began reading the reviews which were mostly good but many of them said while the quality of the mask was fair for the asking price it had one major flaw which was the size. Many of the users said that unless you had a bigger head the mask was kind of loose and didn't fit right. Being as I wear a size 7 hat I decided to take my chances with the child mask in hopes to avoid this. I ordered on Saturday and got it today (Monday) which I was really please about. I was nervous about opening it thinking maybe that I had wasted 25 dollars on a mask which was way too small. I was pleasantly surprised to find the mask fit perfectly. It does however differ from the picture which is displayed. The two slits on the side are not cut out like depicted but can be easily modified if it really bothered you that much. The mask is made of rubber, not plastic and is very flexible, which is great in case you maybe misjudged the size of your head. Lastly it has no chin strap which I was glad to see. For 25 dollars it was a pretty good deal as opposed to paying 5 dollars less for the adult mask and have it be way too big and have to butcher it in hopes of a tighter fit. If you dig the way Bane looks in the movie and want a pretty cool mask for a good price but aren't as jacked as Tom Hardy then drop the cash on this mask. You won't be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, but still a great value., July 31, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
I ordered this mask (opposed to the full sized adult one) because I have a smaller head for a guy: hat size 7 1/8. Also this one was Prime Eligible so I got the free two-day shipping. Anyway, the mask fits great and looks awesome, but as the title says it's not exactly the same as the one in the picture. The differences I noticed were the piece above the upper pipes around the nose is painted gold (not silver like in the picture, but it doesn't look bad because it still matches the color scheme), the holes on the sides of the front mouth thing are not cut out (well, now they are thanks to a razor knife), and there is space cut out between the mouth/nose pipes that does not appear to be shown (but I can breathe easier, so no complaints). Overall, I'd definitely recommend this mask, just know what you're in store for as far as the differences go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bane Mask, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
THIS MASK IS BASICALLY THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. IT CHANGED MY LIFE. I. AM. BANE.

4.0 out of 5 stars TDKR Bane Child Mask, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
Once again Rubies completely messed up another mask. Dont get me wrong, it sort of resembles the actual Bane mask in overall shape. However it has uneven trim lines. The side vents on both sides of the mouth part are not cut out as the picture shows, and has by far one of the sloppiest paint jobs I've ever seen! The best thing I can say about it, is that it fits pretty well, but I'm a 31 year old male with a hat size of 7 1/2". Had I ordered the adult version, I would have had to return it because it would have been way too big for my head. I actually expected this because most products from Rubies are never as pictured, way over sized, and usually over priced for what you get. On the plus side, it's really affordable (for an adult costume that is). It's almost a perfect fit, and the right shape if you don't mind doing all the extra trim work and repainting it to have a screen accurate looking Bane mask....but I'm extremely picky when it comes to my Halloween masks and costumes. Over all I would give this mask 4 out of 5 stars...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
The mask is awesome. The child mask will fit most adult heads. I'm a big 26 year old male and the mask fit me just fine. A little tight, but it supposed to be if you want to replicate the look from the movie. It doesn't come with the two slits next to the mouth but that can be easily cut out with a box cutter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bane Mask, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
It looks more detailed on picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality of the product not upto the standards, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
Quality of the product not upto the standards.
The mask too was not exactly a replica. Even kids could figure that out.

1.0 out of 5 stars not so good, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
shipping came quickly, but the mask is of poor quality. it started to tear almost as soon as it was put on. Had to figure out another option for halloween.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like pictured mask, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
Out of the package, my mask was already splitting down the middle. Terrible, terrible purchase. Honestly can't believe someone would try to solicit this junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Bane Child Mask (Toy)
Terrible quality, says it should fit most average sizes and trust me, it doesn't. I bought this for an 11 year old and it wouldn't fit him. Spend the money and get the quality one if you want a Bane mask. As a die hard Bane fan I am extremely dissatisfied with this. Don't waste your money.

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises: Bane 3/4 Mask, Child Size (Black)
$14.99 $10.15