5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Great product. Very soft, realistic. Adjustable size. Came in a box and a net, as well. Perhaps the only good part of the costume. (Not included, though.)
Published 21 months ago by Tintenfische

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not like it, it was not as I expected
Is confused, you see the imagen and is very different what you get, I was expecting to get the headpiece and the mask
Published on October 30, 2012 by Yenory Garcia

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not like it, it was not as I expected, October 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure I like it!, October 21, 2014
Okay. So the wig is definitely lighter in color than her hair in the movie, but it'll work. I bought the costume from Rubie's costume and haven't tried it on yet, but I suspect I'm going to have trouble keeping the mask and ears on over the wig. The wig felt big when I tried it on and I still have to adjust it. I'm worried I'm going to have trouble keeping it on. The hair wants to fall down towards my face so I'm hoping I can pin the ears and mask to the hair to keep it back like they show in the picture. I'll have to come back and revisit this rating. I was hoping the wig was going to be darker like it shows in the picture and I just don't have much time to deal with sending it back and getting a different wig. This is a tough one to write a review on to be honest. I will say that the hair looks really nice and feels very nice. It came in nice packaging and inside a net. I'm bound and determined to make it work. I just recommend they dye it a little darker in color.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would fit perfectly but it was a ..., July 14, 2014
I thought it would fit perfectly but it was a little to baggy on my figure. I was upset, but thought i could get it tailored but oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, January 22, 2014
For the price especially this was a great quality wig. not like your traditional halloween wigs. It was silky and smooth and felt like real hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meow...., December 17, 2013
I really looked like catwoman in this wig! It was the perfect addition to my catwoman costume. I looked just like catwoman in the latest batman movie. Get this wig if you want to look authentic.

1.0 out of 5 stars False product picture, November 6, 2012
I wish I had more time to read the fine print, this was purchased mainlt for the mask and head piece and neither was included. The wig was tacky as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing!, November 5, 2012
I thought this was a wig with the mask and ears. It was only the wig! I paid for one day shipping. It arrived 5 days later- after Halloween.

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS FANTASTIC, September 10, 2014
The reviews that say it is to small, I don't understand. It does fit like a glove, but that is how it is suppose to fit. I bought some other gloves for it, which work better.

5.0 out of 5 stars No one knew I was wearing a Wig!, November 7, 2014
I loved this wig, it fit well and stayed in place. For the price you can't beat it and people thought i just colored my hair so the quality is good!

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Secret Wishes Catwoman Wig