4.0 out of 5 stars Badass Knife
for the price you pay for this knife it's TOTALLY worth it. I was actually surprised at the quality of the knife for so cheap. Had a solid weight to it, has an open assist that's pretty sweet, and it comes pretty sharp. Does have a big CHINA stamp on the clip which is my only real complaint about this product. Would Recommend!
Published on December 19, 2012 by Rudy M

1.0 out of 5 stars It was broken when i recieve it!
The screw that holds one side wasnt even there, it doesn't even look like the picture and it was super cheap metal! Do not get this product get the other one.
Published 16 months ago by Dawn Grover

4.0 out of 5 stars Badass Knife, December 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth what I paid, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
Received knife today. Looks pretty OK and blades are sharp. Packaging was poor by Amazon! Knife was flopping around in the box they used which was way oversized....As far as the knife itself, not bad. It is not super quality but is what I expected. A cool novalty. It did have some marks and scratches like others have stated. Nice Batman paper box.Overall cool to own.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like the colored ones Better!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
I wrote a review for the purple one not long ago, but I gave that one a higher rating. My reason for getting it was Halloween and The overall functionality is the same. Reasonably sharp blades, fun but made of a cheap alloy so not completely durable or reliable for real knife-fighting/ throwing, Not a toy for kids Under 17 because it actually can still hurt people (Got a small cut myself when not paying attention while closing it) But it is definitely a fun collectible Item, and it comes in a bunch of different colors which is ALWAYS awesome!

It is definitely a Must-have for the super fan, but the reason the silver one got docked a star is because without the paint, some of the finish/ polish is missing. The Texture of the Silver Batarang is actually ROUGHER than the texture for the purple one!! And it scratches more easily too! In fact, it came to us with a bit of a scratch already so I recommend getting it in black if you want it relatively monochromatic. There are literally at least 5 different colors so Browse away my fellow Bat-fanatics!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
So sharp! So cool! So cheap! I love how the blades pop out and i think im gonna get one for every dude in my family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dangerously sharp. Be aware of that., May 16, 2013
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
I call this the Batarang pocket knife but whatever. The blades are extremely sharp, be warned.Only problem is that one of the blades was stuck for the first week and I couldn't get it out. I found that you have to move one of the pieces to returned the safe position. Also, to take out the blade from either side, you have to push it from behind, and it snaps back and normally hurts my finger. 4/5 or so.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was broken when i recieve it!, August 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality;, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
I ordered this product for a friend of mine that is a hardcore Batman enthusiast. Upon receiving the package I was shocked at the quality. The blade was sharp and sturdy. The belt clip on the back is attached firmly and I have no worry of it breaking off. Overall, for the price it is definitely worth it. The price may be cheap, but the item itself is not. I wouldn't hesitate in making this purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for battle, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
When I'm about to get in a epic battle, I always trust in my sweet twin blade. I don't fight evil with anything less.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied and do recommend this product., June 13, 2012
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
now when I first got this knife, I was very satisfied the only reason I ended up getting this item because I like batman. I did not expect much from this product being that it was only 11 dollars , but I am very happy that I bought it I mean it is really sharp. now I use it for everything every time I receive a package in the mail I make sure are you this knife. so I do highly recommend this night for batman lovers, and for people who just want a cheap sharp knife.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife (Office Product)
I was very excited to receive this product, but when I opened it, one of the blade knobs was completely disconnected, and neither blade would click into place properly. Very disappointed.

Batman Silver Twin Blade Pocket Knife