Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Batman Boys Long Sleeve Crew Neck Ringer Jersey w/ Embroidered "Batman"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 12, 2013
My son is 12 and wears a 12/14 usually so purchased a 14/16 so he can grow into it this winter. It's just a little big, as expected. Should be wearable through winter. Fabric is quality, looks well made, he says it's very comfortable.
on February 20, 2014
Its big for him but my mistake ordering a big number, he loves it and will grow into it so no problem. My grandson loves this as well... Thank you
on January 8, 2014
Nice shirt but seemed to be a bit large for the size. I will just put it away for awhile until my grandson grows into the size.
on February 7, 2013
Huge, does not fit well. Feels silky and weird. I would not buy again. I don't know what to do with it now.
on September 30, 2013
I ordered these for school just as pictured it's a thinner material, but for the price and looks it works.
on October 2, 2013
Very nice design. The fabric is soft and fits very well. My grandson thinks it's cool and he loves it.
on January 14, 2013
I also bought this for a friends son and was very pleased with the quality and appearance. He loved it
on March 19, 2015
Great shirt. I will recommend to my friends
on January 3, 2015
maybe i just didn't realize how big boys size 18/20 is, but it was too big, so had to return. the shirt itself was nice though, my nephew liked it, he just didn't like the size.
on September 19, 2014
Great shirt for the price my son loved it