Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
Just like a regular drill. A trigger button to run it and a little switch on the bottom to switch directions.
Mar 15, 2014 by Ms Prater
vote
Yes. My now 4 year old has two of these and he can take them apart and out them together with no problems. I would think a 6 year old would find it too easy.
Dec 17, 2013 by Abigail's Mom
vote
A two-year old would need a lot of help initially, but it's the kind of toy that he will grow into. I tend to buy my daughter (currently 3) toys that are just above her age range so that she grows into them and we get more use out of them. A two-year old will have problems operating the battery-powered "drill", but will be able to insert the bolts and put the pieces together so that an adult can use the "drill". Alternatively, you could hide the "drill" until he gets more fine motor skills and just hand him the "drill bits" so he can hand-tighten the bolts. We did that with my daughter until she understood how to operate the "drill" herself. We've given this to four of her friends who have turned three since she did, and they all loved it; and she still loves it -- she gets better and better at taking it apart and putting it back together herself every time, and will be a pro pretty soon. If I had known about this, I probably would have bought one for her when she turned 2; my sister sent it to her for her 3rd birthday.
Jun 11, 2014 by P. Spicer
votes
No
10 hours ago by Clifford R. O'bryan
votes
I would think so. The box says 3 years and up, but I've learned with my grandchildren that some of those age suggestions are 'off'. I think it depends on the child. Anyway, my grandson isn't 3 yet, but about a year older than your 18 month old. I think at 18 months, we would have had to help him a little bit longer, but yours sounds like my grandson. He already could figure out what things would fit what - sounds silly, but I have one of those wooden rocking chairs that is an antique because it was mine when I was a toddler. Well, at Easter 2 years ago, while playing with the plastic eggs, he took the egg apart and looked at it and the top of the chair - and then put the egg over top that rounded part and it fit perfectly. He loves tools and blocks and anything to put together, and just seems to have an eye for what fits or how to put things together. Let me know if you get it and your 18 month old enjoys it! Also, Amazon has always been good on the rare occasion I needed to return an item, so there is that, too.
Apr 3, 2014 by Dawn R
votes
no not unless they hit the wall with it with the drill part. They would have to hit pretty hard.
Aug 28, 2014 by Daphne Warner
votes
It is defective, but fixable. Unscrew and open the drill case. Adjust the switch to all three settings to see if they work properly when button is pressed. Then place the plastic orange tab back on top of the switch, then the drill case. Holding tightly together before screwing back together, test the orange tab/switch. It should move to all three settings if done correctly. Then screw tightly. Hopefully it stays in the right place when kids are being rough with it!
Aug 29, 2014 by Jaimie
votes
I'm assuming you mean to take on a real airplane. I'd say probably not. It's meant to be taken apart so it has lots of pieces
Jul 11, 2014 by Ashley Anderson
votes
My guess is wood
Aug 29, 2014 by bob
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers