Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Color: RedProduct Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

on June 1, 2012
This is a fun toy and my twins loved it but one of them the drill in one did not work right out of the box. We had lots of tears around that.
on May 31, 2012
Grandson loved this toy for the whopping 4 hours it lasted. The "clutch" went out of the screwdriver and now only works in reverse. It's a great toy idea, but what a disappointment for a little one. Called customer service with the company and have yet to hear back. Very disgusted.
on February 9, 2015
DIDN'T WORK I need to return it. A really bad toy and couldn't use the drill. It didn't turn the bolts. I wouldn't even give it one star.
on December 2, 2010
This toy is fantastic!! my 3.5 year old won't stop playing with it!! the drill really works. he can take all of the screws out and put them back in. he can even change the drill bits. he really loves helping the grown ups when they are working with real tools and the drill is his favorite. So, this is a perfect toy for us! I am so happy with it!!
on November 5, 2014
Idea is GREAT, and my 20 month old can do it. BUT!!!! even after returning it and getting a brand new one the drill still does not work correctly :-( It only goes in one direction, even though it has a feature to push in order to reverse the direction. So we can take the nails out, but we have to turn them to get them in.....smh
on February 3, 2011
I bought both the 4 X 4 and the airplane for my 3 year old grandson, one for each household. He quickly figured out the drill and loves to take both apart and put them back together. The airplane is a bit more complicated because you must put the parts together in a specific order. When complete they hold together well and the wheels roll easily.
on December 8, 2008
My 3 yr old son LOVES this toy!!! It is well made and very cool for a wide range of ages. We got this when he was 2 years old and he still enjoys playing with it. Highly recommended! Also look at the crane - we have that one too and love it just as much, if not more!
on December 30, 2014
I bought this for my brother in laws 2 year old, he loves it and plays with it a lot. it is nice size and easy to take apart and reassemble.
on November 15, 2013
I got my son the car model of these Take-A-Part toys, and he loves it even though he is barely going to be 2years old and the product says 3 and up. Great for teaching them manual dexterity, and a fun toy for parents to teach their children to use and have playtime together. I love being able to sit down and show him how the different heads fit into the different screws and sockets, and he is still learning how to switch modes on the drill. Very simple and easy to use and it doesn't fall apart when he wants to push it around on the floor like any other car-toy. I was looking for a gift for his younger cousin and thought this would be perfect since my son likes his so much. I also got my son the plane for Christmas, and may look into getting him the crane model for his birthday in the next couple of months. Really great product, I am very satisfied with the quality.
on January 4, 2013
My son is super fascinated with helping me around the house when I'm doing DIY or simple repairs or assembling new toys. This battery powered drill is perfect for him. He gets a kick out of screwing the bolts on and taking them off. He even learned that you put the tire on first and then secure the lug nuts. He likes switching out the different bits. And it really does work like a real drill. There is a switch that changes the direction of drill rotation.

I highly recommend this toy for any child who loves to help build things or fix things. And as a bonus, the boy is a completed truck once you're done assembling it.