5.0 out of 5 stars We love these bugs!
I bought my son a set of Snug Bugs when he was about 6 months old. From that day on, he has loved his bugs! They are perfect!

A few reasons we love our bugs:

- they are more durable than the traditional set of interlocking beads for babies
- they are fun shapes and sizes
- teething babies LOVE these bugs!
- they easily interlock and...
Published 22 months ago by Rosie

Published 29 days ago by ToddlerMom

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these bugs!, October 3, 2012

A few reasons we love our bugs:

- they are fun shapes and sizes
- teething babies LOVE these bugs!
- they easily interlock and pull apart
- they are durable and stand up to some tough scrubbing!
- easy to wash
- each purchase from B.Toys leads to a donation to Free the Children
- the Company is earth, baby, and mama friendly

and best of all

- they are FUN!

Highly recommend. We are buying a set for all of our littlest friends who don't yet them. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Bugs, November 8, 2011
My daughter recieved these bugs from her aunt for her first birthday and they have quickly become her favorite toys! She loves to put them together and pull them apart (with mom's help because it does take a little more strength than she has yet). She also loves to count her bugs as she puts them in boxes. But I think her favorite use for the bugs is to chew on. They are a sturdy plastic and the nub on top where they link into another bug is the perfect size and shape for teething. I highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars The bugs are fun, October 29, 2011
LA Mommy (Los Angeles, California United States) - See all my reviews
Grandma got these for my daughter when she was about 9 months old. The pros: the bugs are cute and bright, made of durable yet soft plastic and my daughter loves them. The cons: baby cannot possibly detach or reattach the bugs on her own as it takes a little muscle to do it. So, sometimes baby gets frustrated. Also, it's not clear what types of bugs certain of these creatures are supposed to be. Still, lots of fun for my little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Bugs Rock!, July 31, 2012
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
My 16-month-old great nephew loves the bright colors of these bugs and the way they snap together. They're well-designed to accommodate little hands and their squeezably soft, lightweight design makes them fun and safe for play. Can be used as bathtime toys, too. Great inexpensive gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, July 21, 2013
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
My 18 month old granddaughter is not able to snap them back together- you need to push fairly hard. She enjoys pulling them apart and wearing all of them around her neck like a lei. She does try to put them together but luckily does not get frustrated. The upside is that this is a toy that should last awhile.

2.0 out of 5 stars I do think that these little bugs are adorable, and my kids liked them as well, July 23, 2014
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
I do think that these little bugs are adorable, and my kids liked them as well. The problem came when my son started putting his fingers in the holes. He also enjoyed chewing on them. The result of the moisture and shoving his finger in was vacuum suction. He couldn't get his finger out. It took a few minutes for me to figure out why he was shouting/crying out every few minutes. I finally saw the bug on his finger (I was use to seeing him hold them like that) and was able to get it off. His finger was very dark purple, the circulation having been cut off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great as a chew toy, poor as a snap bead toy, March 20, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
These bugs are charming and delightful to children, but I don't like them as a snap bead toy. Snap beads are great for building hand-eye coordination and hand strength. The soft rubber of these toys makes them really difficult to snap together. It's pretty much an adult job, so the child doesn't get the hand strengthening and coordination out of it. My 2 year old was immediately frustrated and threw them away, and he hasn't been very interested in them since. A Battat product I do like are the squeezable blocks. We've gotten a lot of play out of these at all stages of development.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I choose this rating:, November 20, 2012
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
This is a great toy for developing fine mother skills. The color and cute bugs are attractive to young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., November 20, 2012
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
These are as cute as the picture shows. The plastic is soft and colorful and should keep my grabby little one busy for at least a few minutes. Maybe more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine motor, April 11, 2013
This review is from: B. Snug Bugs (Toy)
Good bilateral hand skills and for strengthening of the hands. Can be hard to push together. Good sensory toy. Have them crawl around the floor finding the bugs.

B. Snug Bugs