Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 30, 2012
A fun toy for toddlers. This set of four balls comes in four different bright designs - a (soft) spiky ball, an oddly-shaped ball, a flower pattern ball and a translucent ball. The latter four designs have raised patterns, so all the balls have a unique sensory feel for your child. They're soft plastic and BPA free. Arguably the best part is, because of the designs, they can't roll very far from little ones just learning to crawl and walk.

ASIN B008TZWJ70 is the same set of balls, just in different colors (likely the "boy color" set). I like the "boy color" design because the spiky ball is brown with white spikes while in this "girl color" set, the ball is solid orange.
on February 17, 2014
My baby loves these sensory balls. Since she's crawling and pulling up to walk she loves rolling these all over the floor. I love that these balls are chemical free no bpa, PVC, or phalate which is a plus.
on December 29, 2014
I saw these on an occupational therapist approved list of toys for babies 6-12 months. This brand is my FAVORITE toy company, and our 8 month old probably got about 10 different toys from this company.

The different colors and textures make baby want to play with them all, and she has fun exploring them separately. Great for learning to roll things back and forth as well. Definitely like these better than plain balls, as they're much more stimulating for baby's senses.
on March 3, 2014
...bought these for our 18-month-old daughter. She likes them okay, but no more than any less expensive balls we have rolling around. Might be great stimulation for children with sensory issues, which I'm sure they're made for, but honestly, it doesn't mean you have to spend this amount of money on them.
on March 24, 2014
good balls, nice design. wish they had a wider color palette- blue purple green, black, etc like other b. products have, BC these are all red tones. 2 red, yellow and a peachy orange. i do like the reds they chose. not typical at all. they are attractive and vary in textures which is great. I know they will last for years, and can be reinflated with a bike pump. I simply bought a few other balls from other makers to add to color palette.
on January 11, 2013
These balls are perfect for small hands to hold, toss, roll or throw. Ten month old loves rolling these to me or trying to toss so we can play catch. Best of all, if her toss is way too close to her body and the ball hits her, it doesn't result in a bruise or crying. She also likes to throw them up in the air, watch them roll and then chase after them. Like most B toys,these have been a hit in our household.
on April 27, 2014
These are easy to pick up, nicely colored, fun to chew, and all a little different. 2 are squishy and blow air when you squeeze them, 2 are solid. All are great for rolling and offer a different texture. A staple toy in our house with a 9 mo old.
on September 15, 2014
My son has really enjoyed these balls. It is great they are in bright colors, different textures, and all bounce different too. I would recommend these to anyone. My son has been using them since he was about 6 months. Wish I would have found them earlier.
on December 15, 2012
My mom and I bought these for my baby at Target for about ten dollars, I think. Some of the balls are more bouncy than the others, the textures are neat, but my child is not very interested in them. He'll throw them until they disappear under the couch and forget about them. He prefers a softer ball with more cushion. I understand that babies either prefer soft or hard textures... I wouldn't say it was a complete waste of money...
on August 22, 2014
A great baby gift; good for all ages. Our babies, toddlers, and even school-age kids love to play with them. EZ to hold, seem very safe, and EZ to clean.