4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this plane
Great little plane for kids who like to take things apart and put them back together. Has all the parts and tools that are great for kids around 3 years old to work with.
Published 15 months ago by Tracey G

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 2 months ago by Debra P. Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this plane, October 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, January 9, 2013
Olga L. Stokes (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
A great toy for a weill-coordinated 3year-old. Well designed and the pieces fit well together. Once the plane is made, it is a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy ever and my Son's favorite., October 19, 2014
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
My Son loves this take apart plane. When he is not taking apart the plane he is using the drill to "fix" things around the house. The drill can be a bit annoying with fresh batteries but the sound is totally worth it to watch the joy on my sons face as he takes the plane apart and puts it back together. He is only 2-1/2 but I think I have a future Boeing employee on my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a 3-year old!!, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
Bought this for a great grandson's third birthday. He put it together with the assistance of his grandfather and really loved it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 21, 2014
Debra P. Miller (Mary Esther, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
Seriously, I'm totally confused. After such glowing reviews, I could not wait to give this toy to my grandson. But as mechanically adept as I (the adult) am, I found the assembly of his plane to be ridiculously difficult, starting with the poor assembly diagram, through to the fact that our drill only works in "reverse". (Yes, I know there's a direction switch - moving it to the "tighten"position, the drill does not operate). No problem, large bits can be used to hand-tighten, but holding the parts in place while inserting and tightening bolts requires adult-sized hands and aptitude. I realize I'm in the minority here, but this one is definitely a huge disappointment. Once assembled, grandson enjoyed its large size and colorful display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
This was purchased as a Christmas Gift for my 3 year old niece. She LOVES it. She enjoys taking it apart, taking "trips" on her airplane and absolutely ADORES the drill. She goes around "fixing" everything with her power tool. It does not come with batteries so I suggest ordering those too if this is for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!!!, November 7, 2014
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
We received this as a gift a while back and bought it for a friend who's child likes to build things. This is a wonderful alternative to the typical blocks gift for little builders! My son, who is 3, loves to take apart and put together this plane in his pretend workshop. It's kind of like a building/puzzle toy with opportunities to learn about aviation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy., July 10, 2014
Great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew for christmas and I can't wait to give it to him. It looks like a really fun toy and I am really glad I purchased this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted Grandson, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Take Apart Airplane (Toy)
He's three and loves everything on wheels and what he can easily take apart and reassemble. Sturdy parts. Good purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›