Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2013
This is just what we needed. Along with the battery that came with the camera, this gave us a total of three. So I always have at least one in the camera, and a spare in the bag. The other spare may be in the bag or charging. The charger is small, the prongs fold into the body, and it has a bonus 12v plug for the vehicle! For the price, it's awesome.
on April 2, 2013
I received the batteries as advertised. They were just what I expected. Arrived promptly. Great price. Only problem was, they were 10 years old. Not a good thing for a battery. Its hard for buyer to beware when no mention was made of this fact.
on July 28, 2013
The charger works great for my Olympus battery and the replacements. I have found the replacement batteries don't last very long compared to the Olympus. For a Disney trip (camera constantly turned on and off all day), the Olympus battery that came with my camera lasted two full days while the replacement battery last half a day. I made sure to keep extra charged batteries in my camera bag.
on May 2, 2013
I bought two of these before going on an 18 day trip and the batteries have held the charge for over 600 pictures. I go all day shooting and change to the second battery at night to charge! In the morning am ready to go for a whole day of shooting Utah's canyons!
on April 26, 2013
These 2 batteries work great and this order gave me a charger that is better than the one that came with my camera. I don't worry about my batteries running out anymore. Shipping and arrival was exactly as stated.
on November 6, 2015
This battery set is a great value! Not only are you getting two batteries at a much lower cost than the OEM batteries, but you get a charger that will work in a U.S. wall outlet, a 12v cigarette lighter in your car, or a European wall outlet. I bought this set for my Canon Rebel SL1, and have been pleased with their performance. Battery life seems to be on par with the OEM batteries, and the charge time is around the same as well.
on December 8, 2015
I use my GoPros often and was hoping for a cost effective option for powering them for longer periods of time. This product worked really well. It charges the batteries quickly and it doesn't hold my go pro hostage while doing so. The batteries also are decent quality. I wpuld not say they lasted as long, but with so many that doesn't matter.
on April 18, 2014
Bought this because somewhere in my travels I lost my charger. Since this had two batteries and was priced below the ones with only one battery, I thought I would give this a try. It works well, the batteries seem to hold the charge a long time (haven't died yet), and I saved some money as well as now have three batteries to use while traveling. All in all a great deal!
on January 29, 2015
Priced right and with two spare batteries in addition to my original I should never find myself without power. The charger works just fine and it is nice to have the 12 volt charging option for when we are on the road.
on September 3, 2013
these battery packs are a must, especially since most cameras nowadays charge the battery within the camera, so I make sure to buy a set like these with a charger so you always have a charged spare, don't want to run out while you are having fun