5.0 out of 5 stars Love having extra batteries available!
Published 18 months ago by Stephanie Fletcher Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem.
I received the batteries as advertised. They were just what I expected. Arrived promptly. Great price. Only problem was, they were 10 years old. Not a good thing for a battery. Its hard for buyer to beware when no mention was made of this fact.
Published 20 months ago by John T Vensel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love having extra batteries available!, May 10, 2013
I love having extra batteries available, especially on vacations when you just know your battery is going to run down and you need one pronto! I keep several extra batteries in my camera case, just in case, and this battery charging system is available at a great price and with the added benefit of another extra battery and a car charger as well. It is unobtrusive and works quickly to recharge your batteries so you always have a fresh one to use. I am more than pleased with this kit and the price for it. So glad I purchased it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, especially for the price, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Pack of 2 LI-50B Batteries & Battery Charger for Olympus Sz-10 SZ-12 SZ-15 SZ-16 iHS Sz-20 SZ-30MR SZ31MR iHS TG-610 TG-630 HIS TG-810 TG-820 TG-830 HIS TG-850 IHS XZ-1 XZ-16 iHS SP-810UZ Digital Camera + More!! (Camera)
This is just what we needed. Along with the battery that came with the camera, this gave us a total of three. So I always have at least one in the camera, and a spare in the bag. The other spare may be in the bag or charging. The charger is small, the prongs fold into the body, and it has a bonus 12v plug for the vehicle! For the price, it's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 2, 2013
I bought two of these before going on an 18 day trip and the batteries have held the charge for over 600 pictures. I go all day shooting and change to the second battery at night to charge! In the morning am ready to go for a whole day of shooting Utah's canyons!

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem., April 2, 2013
John T Vensel (MINOOKA, IL, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, batteries ok, July 28, 2013
The charger works great for my Olympus battery and the replacements. I have found the replacement batteries don't last very long compared to the Olympus. For a Disney trip (camera constantly turned on and off all day), the Olympus battery that came with my camera lasted two full days while the replacement battery last half a day. I made sure to keep extra charged batteries in my camera bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, May 4, 2013
Clark in Alabama (Mobile, Al United States) - See all my reviews
This was just as expected. Fit all my needs for traveling. I would recommend this to anyone wanting extra battery and portable charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, April 26, 2013
Diane (White Horse Beach, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
These 2 batteries work great and this order gave me a charger that is better than the one that came with my camera. I don't worry about my batteries running out anymore. Shipping and arrival was exactly as stated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Short battery life. Cheaply made., September 22, 2013
Doesn't last as long as the name brand batteries. Sticker label around battery fits loosely and causes battery to get stuck in camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works okay, August 28, 2013
Purchased this so we would have a spare charged batter for our camera. Charges the spare and original battery. The battery included listed my camera but is slightly larger than the one that came with my camera. The original battery is silver and this one is white, if that makes a difference. I works but does not actually fit under the locking latch in the camera. My camera is Olympus SZ-31MR IHS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 19, 2013
The camera comes with a charger that has to be plugged into the camera in order to charge the battery- it's nice to be able to keep both batteries charged anywhere- in the car,110 or 220.