5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect battery
I bought this for my Canon SD940 IS camera, and this battery was just as good if not better as my original Canon battery that came with the camera, which I lost so I really needed a replacement battery.
Published on January 16, 2012 by Trudy A. Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't take/hold a charge
I bought two of these, seeing that there were more positive than negative reviews here. Boy, was that a dumb move.

On initial "charging," the charger's ready light went from red to green in a reasonable amount of time, so it looked as if the batteries actually took a charge. I put one in the camera and the other in my camera bag.

A week later, a...
Published 13 months ago by Frank Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect battery, January 16, 2012
This review is from: STK's Canon NB-4L Battery 1400mHa for Canon ELPH 330 HS, ELPH 300 HS, VIXIA mini, ELPH 100 HS, ELPH 310 HS, Powershot SD1400 IS, SD750, SD1000, SD600, SD1100 IS, SD630, SD400, SD450, SD780, CB-2LV (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars it is good, February 27, 2012
it works well so it is good thank you. I tried it with my canon elph 300
and it works without any problem. I have not tested it much more because it
happned some few days that I have it. But for first impression it is almost okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Results, September 19, 2012
I have always managed to get perfect results from my ELPH 300 HS with this replacement battery and I am into its third year of use now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Difference Is The Price, September 19, 2012
The only difference I have noticed so far after 8 months using this pack in my Powershot SD1400 is the price I paid. What a truly great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, March 14, 2012
I charged the battery with my canon charger. The battery charged quickly and lasted throughout the day when I was taking pictures. It lasts as long as my original battery so I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars CANON NB-4L BATTERY, September 21, 2012
THE BATTERY CHARGES QUICKLY AND LASTS A LONG TIME. IT IS EASY TO INSTALL INTO MY CAMERA AND EASY TO REMOVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars stk canon batteries, October 23, 2012
Dwight Ritter (Wichita,Ks. USA) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these for vacation and they worked as well as and lasted longer than the canon battery that came with the camera. I would strongly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Replacement - maybe better, October 21, 2012
Battery is exact replacement size with more mAH - 1400 versus 940 for original battery. Battery charges just fine with original battery charger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't take/hold a charge, August 9, 2013

A week later, a green parrot showed up at my (New Jersey) backyard feeder. I've been birdwatching for over 40 years; we *do not* see these guys in NJ. I reached for my camera.

Yep. You guessed it. Neither battery powered up the camera.

After the parrot flew away, I put each of the two batteries back on the charger. On one, it took 3 minutes for the ready light to go from red to green. On the other, it took 11 minutes. Obviously the batteries aren't taking a charge.

Learn from my mistake: Don't buy this battery.

If you insist on buying it, be aware that STK (which has, if you notice, hired someone to respond to all the negative reviews here by saying "Call us and we'll try to make it right") isn't even open five days a week. They're only open Mon-Thurs. Save yourself the hassle and just return their junk to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company to do Business With!, October 23, 2012
Caddyman (Northeastern PA, USA) - See all my reviews
I had a problem with this battery, and wrote a review on Amazon saying so. Almost immediately, I received an e-mail from one of the owners of Sterling TEK, the seller, asking me to contact them so that "they could make it right." After speaking with another of the owners, they replaced the defective battery, (and sent an extra one, since I was informed that their policy is to go beyond just solving the problem. The new batteries work just fine. Sterling TEK obviously takes their customer satisfaction seriously, and is to be commended for that.

Rate and Discover Movies