Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 12, 2010
I ordered 2 of these batteries- one from 2 different companies- the $15 variet, and a 95 cent one. When they arrived, they were the exact same product, so I should have gone with 2 of the 95 cent ones. The batteries began failing and not hold a change after 6 months, and now, at 8 months are totally dead. Previous to these battiers, my old batteries last 5 YEARS. I am very disappointed.
on February 14, 2010
I bought these batteries for my Panasonic KX-TG5422 cordless phones which use HHR-P104 batteries. I ended up returning these as the phone would show three bars for battery life then suddenly show no connection to the base and then show it needed recharging. They just didn't work for me with this phone.
on July 21, 2010
These batteries do not perform as advertised. Although they fit the equipment in place of genuine Panasonic batteries, they simply don't hold at charge. I purchsed three of these batteries for our cordless phones. After just a few months the charge started to decline to where our phones now work less than 15 minutes between charges. Fortunately we have three phones so we make do, but, they hold so little charge now that the phone signal "low battery" as soon as we answer a call. This is a very bad product. Don't waste your money, even at $.95... We are now switching back to the Panasonic product.
on February 1, 2010
Best value for your money. I bought two of these batteries for my cordless phones, and both of them are working just fine.
on June 23, 2011
i purchased 3 of these batteries in dec 2009. they lasted about 6 to 8 months. they simply would not charge fully. one of the batteries became extremely hot when in use in the phone. disassembled one of the batteries and discovered the core element extended down only 1/3 of the battery cavity. clearly the batteries are not oem equivalent and may, in fact, be dangerous in normal use. strongly recommend that these batteries not be purchased.
on February 22, 2011
There really aren't a whole lot of fine points about batteries: they either fit or they don't, they either work or they don't, and the vendor either delivers as expected or they don't. On those three points, I got exactly what I expected and I'm satisfied. On the plus side, the prices were a fraction of what I would have paid Panasonic. Is it the same battery? I hope so... time will tell, but as of right now, I'm happy.
on December 10, 2013
Great functionality and priced right. Some replacement batteries were nearly as expensive as the phones. These put us back in business and are still going after 2 years of use.
on September 29, 2014
works great
on April 2, 2010
I got this one month ago and I haven't had enough long time to review it.
0Comment3 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse