5.0 out of 5 stars Charger OK
The design was better than the first chager i bought. I would tell others to buy. Iliked it alot. Great product.
Published 16 months ago by DOG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted
I'm sure that this product is fine. However, I ordered it by mistake -- I wanted a replacement battery for my Nikon S4300, not a car charger. Return was easy and I ordered the extra battery instead.
Published 13 months ago by mainegal04901

2.0 out of 5 stars not at all what was expected, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Battery Charger Kit For Nikon COOLPIX S100 S3500 S4300 S3300 S6400 S5200, S6500, S3200, S4200, S32 Digital Camera Includes Ac/Dc 110/220 Rapid Travel Charger For Nikon EN-EL19 Battery + LCD Screen Protectors + MicroFiber Cloth (Camera)
We ordered this kit for our S3300 (which is listed on the title) only to receive it and not be for our camera, the battery charger was too large for our camera' s battery and the travel charger they mention was something different altogether. When I requested a return/ refund we messaged back and forth for about 4-5 messages before I was able to get my return label.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, June 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger OK, March 4, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars messed up the order, January 2, 2013
Alejandro Miranda (Southpark,colorado) - See all my reviews
he left things out and it makes me thingk the person here isnt 100 percent paying attention it was missing the charger, and then the second way around he sent the wrong charger. he did fix it but it took time

Rate and Discover Movies