Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on July 11, 2011
this product shows a battery with 1400 mAh capacity, however you do not get the battery that is in the picture. You get a plain white battery with some writing on it and no capacity value.
the seller told me that the capacity is only 650 mAh. so buyer beware
on June 28, 2011
For under the price of one brand-name voltage cell, you can have two generic cells and a dual-input charger!

I purchased this item for my Kodak Zx3 PlaySport Pocket Video Cameras. Cells fit and work just fine.

The charger is actually two pieces: the charger back and cell tray. The two are nested so tightly that you might never notice that they slide apart; this no doubt saves on manufacturing costs, since the same charger back can be sold with different trays handling different sized batteries. The charger either plugs into a 100-240VAC two-pronged outlet (as stated on the charger itself), or into a 12-24VDC cigarette lighter auto outlet. The charger draws 4.2VDC@600mA. A red LED lights indicating charging state, then extinguishing when the cell is fully charged. The two-pronged plug rotates into the housing for storage, and the lighter plug connects to the charger via small barrel port.

The quality of the charger is no less than some of the brand-name chargers that I possess. It seems like it will last quite a while with only minimal care.
on June 28, 2011
My order was processed and promptly shipped.

I spent about $9 and got two batteries and a charger. I have successfully charged the two batteries with the charger. I plugged the charger into the wall and it showed a green light. I put in a battery and the light turned red. After about 2 hrs the light turned green. I put the battery into my Kodak Playsport and it worked. The battery capacity seems adequate but I didn't run a measured test. The adapter has car plug as well and it worked fine as well.

It has far exceeded my $9 worth the expectations.
on August 11, 2011
Fast Delivery. Super Pricing. Great performance. What can I say? Buy! These batteries last longer than what came with my video camera. Generic label paper barely stuck on batteries but who cares? Both batteries charged up in charger and performed as stated in my Kodak Zi8. Great seller. Be careful as there are several sellers selling the same set. One with the lowest pricing when checking out charged shipping that brought price to over 25 bucks! I caught that...canceled sale and checked further for a seller in the U.S.A.
on June 17, 2012
I bought this to go with my Kodak Playsport and the batteries fit and work well. The only problem I've encountered is when I plug the charger into the wall...it makes the outlet spark and I have to wiggle it to get the battery to charge (it sparks and crackles the whole time). So I don't know how much I'll be using it in the house but the car charger I haven't had any issues with. For the price, I am happy enough with it and how quick it charges the batteries.
on April 6, 2014
The batteries it comes with are okay, but they lose charge quicker and quicker over time. That being said, they are just fine if you want to film something really quick as you charge the Kodak Stock Battery that comes with the camera. (Just make sure it's nothing important because they will shut off on you with little notice).

Overall I think the charger is the best part of this package because it's nice being able to recharge the Kodak Stock Battery without having to connect my camera to the computer.
on May 13, 2013
Purchased for Koday PlaySPort camera that started having charging issues. The charger charges the OEM battery very well, and the 2 batteries that come with it charge fine, too.

If you are in the same situation, note that when I charge the OEM (Kodak) battery, I must leave it out of the charger for about 10 minutes before putting it in the camera. Not sure why. If I put the freshly charged battery in the camera right away, the camera does not turn on.

Overall, very happy with this purchase.
on October 29, 2012
Works fine so far.

I tossed the car cig adapter since the built-in wall outlet plug works fine.

Battery run time is acceptable, and given that my Kodak vid camera died only four years after purchase, I was happy to drop just a few bucks to get another couple batteries AND a charger. The Kodak camera required a special wall plug and was not charged by USB (no wonder they are in bankruptcy. Dumb, dumb-dumb...dumb.
on April 22, 2013
Sometimes you take your chances buying inexpensive batteries. Sometimes the adage "you get what you pay for" is true. Not in this case. These batteries were very inexpensive and last every bit as long as the OEM batteries I have.
on March 25, 2011
I had some reservations when I ordered this due to the low cost. After using this for a month I have no regrets on this purchase. Both the charger and batteries performed flawlessly for me on my vacation to Europe. This is a great deal!

See 1 answered question