Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 23, 2013
I have chargers like this for other cameras, have the same design, and have functioned fine. This one arrived dead on arrival, not charging and no led. I took it apart to see its design, as returning it wasn't worth the hassle though I am sure I would have received a refund with amazon no problem. Not sure where failure is, visually its assembly looked ok. I found the np120 battery is a tight fit. Note that if you have another charger of this same design and same voltage specs but different battery size, the battery holder can usually be swapped. I was able to take the battery holder off of this one that failed and put it on another of the same chargers I have for a sony camera and it worked. See in the picture where it is rounded in both sides, if you pull down there, this is the part that holds the battery-- it is modular and comes out.
on March 15, 2011
This is a really handy little charger. It can charge your battery in the car or at home. Too bad all these batteries aren't standardized. I left back 1 star because I haven't had it long enough to rate its life.
on August 27, 2012
I bought this charger for the dc charging feature, as oftentimes it's when I'm on the road traveling that my battery goes dead. This is a lightweight charger, and seems to do every bit as good a job as the Fuji charger that came with my X100.
on February 26, 2013
found LED flashed more then it need too, but all is well as it charged my new Maximal Power DB FUJ NP60 battery witch i use for my 2-way radio VX-2r and works well. Like i can take as a small kit to use in other parts of the world.
on August 20, 2013
this is so handy,.. I have one in the original box the camera came in and one in my suit case.. next time I travel I won't have dead cameras and can charge over night!! so happy to find amazon where the prices are so much more reasonable than after market from the original company
on January 17, 2014
Does not fit NP-120 batteries; I wonder what else is not as advertised.

Personally, I can afford to be ripped off now and again so no action on my part is necessary; DO NOT USE FOR NP-120 BATTERIES.
on October 6, 2010
It's always good to have a back-up for your electronics so I bought this and a battery for my son's camcorder - words like a charm and we were able to video tape 2-dyas worth of family events! Highly recommend and very affordable.
on June 8, 2014
I got this to charge the NP-95 battery of a Fujifilm XS-1. At the time of purchase, this item's title listed NP-95 as one of several models that it was supposed to support. The battery doesn't even fit in the charger. It's clearly for a different battery model that's about 3/8" shorter than the NP-95. Engraved in the charger itself is: "Fits FUJ FNP40".
on August 25, 2013
I purchased this as well as two extra batteries for my camcorder. I finally got around to trying it out and it seems to work just fine. I just had one minor issue when I first used it. One of the charging prongs bent when I first put the battery in, though I bent it back easily enough and it hasn't been an issue. I cannot comment on the durability of this charger, but it seems to work well enough thus far.
on February 13, 2013
After less than 2 weeks after purchase, the charger would no longer hold the battery securely enough in order for it to charge. The batteries just keep popping back out. Tried other brands of batteries on it with the same result.