Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: CHARGER + CAR CHARGERChange

on November 9, 2011
I needed a new charger to replace the original one that came with the camera and searched high and low and came across this on Amazon and boy what a buy. Excellent price almost 80% cheaper than many others that I came across and works perfectly.
on May 15, 2014
I bought this charger to charge a Sony NP-F550 battery.

Worked extremely well. Charges fast. Small footprint. Best price for what it is used for. Recommended buy.
on September 18, 2013
this is a great replacement for sony battery charger, I bought it together with a 4600mAh Sony NP-F770 battery and so far it has been a great charger.
on January 10, 2013
Works fine on the 3rd party Li-Ion NP-F550 batteries batteries that I purchased. Indicator goes green when the battery is charged.
on July 10, 2012
This battery charger took much longer getting to me and look... it does NOT even match the battery it claims to match.
I would not recommend this product BUT, with all that said, it does charge if you can find a receptacle that will hold it the upright position.
Please, look at video and take note.

Update: It has been over a year now and the batteries are great but the charger has lose pins but is still charging.
44 comments11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2014
Real piece of junk
Charged two batteries, and by the time they needed re-charging the charger won't quit charging correctly.
Batteries charged just fine in two hours the first time around.
When I went to recharge the batteries a little over a month later, after over 4hrs of charging the light on the charger never went from red to green indicating battery was charged. The charger got quite warm. I put the battery into the flood light and it indicated the battery had a full charge.
Good thing these things are cheap. I'll try a different brand.
on August 23, 2014
buy this only if you have too many batteries and you need to ruin them.. I use the neewer 160 lights for video, I've had a bunch over the past few years and subsequently lots of batteries and chargers.. got this one and put it to work right away getting ready for an event.. put the battery in the light and the light wouldn't turn on, checked a second battery from this charger also wouldn't power the light.. noticed that the batteries had little 'bubbles' like they had burned up from the inside.. first time this has happened to me
on June 30, 2014
Bought this to charge batteries for an LED light back that uses SONY camcorder batts. Works perfectly, no problems and no overheating or other issues.
on April 11, 2015
Flat charger contacts do not march Sony NP-F570 battery which is included in the long list which this charger supposedly works with. Therefore useless to me and I returned it. Small round prong contacts are required to insert into this model battery.
on September 14, 2013
Works great on house or car current and charges the battery in good time. Used to charge Sony battery used in my Futaba transmitter for RC airplanes